LISTEN: 49ers Play It Smart On Day Two Of The Draft →

There are 224 users in the forums

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS VS. ST. LOUIS RAMS GAMEDAY THREAD (Week 9)

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by Kolohe:
49ers open as -9.5 favorites

wowww, taking the rams.
Any news on Saffold?
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by ModestoNiner33:
Any news on Saffold?

trade him me think ck straight up.stafford take us him good to championship
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by cciowa:
Originally posted by ModestoNiner33:
Any news on Saffold?

trade him me think ck straight up.stafford take us him good to championship
or bradford whoever
Originally posted by RishikeshA:
Originally posted by Memphis9er:
Kap looks to be of middle eastern descent. Does he have black parents?

Who cares.

I was curious because the guy has middle eastern facial features, and folks were saying he's black. It really makes no difference to me one way or another. He's our qb, that's all that matters to me.
  • Giedi
  • Veteran
Originally posted by ads_2006:
Originally posted by Giedi:
Originally posted by English:
Originally posted by CWin4949:
Originally posted by ads_2006:
Jake Long likely out with what is believed to be a torn ACL

And Aldon is back.....???

Not confirmed, so far as I know? The Jake Long injury is, unfortunately for them.

When it rains it pours. I wonder if Fisher is going to be back to the Rams next year. Heck I wonder where the rams will be located in the next couple of years.

rams will at least look competitive down the stretch

will probably get fisher an extension

I don't know, if they continue to lose players, I don't see them doing very well towards the back half of the season. They are pretty much eliminated from the playoffs now as it is. Actually, when Bradford went down, their season was lost. I don't know if the Rams ownership knows about Bradford or cares.
  • Giedi
  • Veteran
Originally posted by tohara3:
Originally posted by Pillbusta:
Jed York
Moral of today's games, no one else will help you in the @nfl. Can't wait to get back to work next week
by Jed York on Oct 26, 2014 at 4:45 PM

This for sure. They all teased & then found different ways to kick us in the nuts in every game at the end.

Jed's right. It's very simple, if we keep winning we are in. If we keep losing, kiss the playoffs goodbye. Getting Aldon back will help though.
  • Giedi
  • Veteran
Originally posted by verb1der:
Originally posted by Kolohe:
49ers open as -9.5 favorites

wowww, taking the rams.

Whoa, I don't think we're that good. Specially with Kilgore out and some of our DB's on IR and dinged up. Marcus might be an upgrade on the run downs, but I'm certain he'll be schooled on the passing downs.

Who cares.

I was curious because the guy has middle eastern facial features, and folks were saying he's black. It really makes no difference to me one way or another. He's our qb, that's all that matters to me.

His mom is white and pops is black. His real mother has been more visible once he starting winning games. Like she showed up to Denver game with his half brother hoping to meet him for the 1st time sense she gave him away.
Originally posted by lamontb:

Who cares.

His mom is white and pops is black. His real mother has been more visible once he starting winning games. Like she showed up to Denver game with his half brother hoping to meet him for the 1st time sense she gave him away.

I can see it from both perspectives, but she has stated that she wants nothing from him. He is loyal to his adopted parents which is great. They are great people and raised him well. His real mom thought she was doing the right thing years ago and maybe she did. He ended up all right. Colin will do what he wants to do when he wants to do it. It is now his choice and she has to deal with it.

No Long and now no Quick? There season is going down the drain fast. That poor QB will be pooping his pants!
Dorsey is back at practice.. one back.

http://blogs.mercurynews.com/49ers/2014/10/27/nt-glenn-dorsey-returns-to-practice/
[ Edited by Wu-5Rings on Oct 27, 2014 at 2:47 PM ]

Who cares.

Is he black enough for his WR's?

Who cares.

Is he black enough for his WR's?
Should we rest Willis one more week so he can get ready for the saints game I think we can take care of a depleted rams teams at home without him... heard he was limited in practice
Share 49ersWebzone