Rep the Red & Gold: Shop 49ers Gear →

There are 225 users in the forums

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS VS. DALLAS COWBOYS GAMEDAY THREAD (Week 1)

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Just found out I'm going to the fans for free.

One of my buddies who is oil and gas got hooked up by a vendor.

Don't be jealous.
I think Crabtree is going to have a huge game.

Athletes love to try extra hard in their hometown.
Originally posted by notsoempty86:
Just found out I'm going to the fans for free.

One of my buddies who is oil and gas got hooked up by a vendor.

Don't be jealous.

Enjoy the fans
Originally posted by sincalfaithful:
Originally posted by notsoempty86:
Just found out I'm going to the fans for free.

One of my buddies who is oil and gas got hooked up by a vendor.

Don't be jealous.

Enjoy the fans

Don't forget his buddy, Oil and gas.
  • LVJay
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 27,847
Dez / Crabs gotta show each other up......
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
  • Posts: 170,787
lol going to the fans with oil and gas.
Niners favored by 4.5
  • LVJay
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 27,847
When Justin says "jump" Romo says "how high"

When Justin bends him over, Romo will grab ankles....
Originally posted by AUniner:
Originally posted by sincalfaithful:
Originally posted by notsoempty86:
Just found out I'm going to the fans for free.

One of my buddies who is oil and gas got hooked up by a vendor.

Don't be jealous.

Enjoy the fans

Don't forget his buddy, Oil and gas.

s**t, I guess between the excitement and posting from my phone, I really screwed that post up.

Not going to edit, I'll leave it as a monument to my joy.
Originally posted by notsoempty86:
Originally posted by AUniner:
Originally posted by sincalfaithful:
Originally posted by notsoempty86:
Just found out I'm going to the fans for free.

One of my buddies who is oil and gas got hooked up by a vendor.

Don't be jealous.

Enjoy the fans

Don't forget his buddy, Oil and gas.

s**t, I guess between the excitement and posting from my phone, I really screwed that post up.

Not going to edit, I'll leave it as a monument to my joy.

  • LVJay
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 27,847
Originally posted by DonnieDarko:
Originally posted by LVJay:
I'm going to order three large supreme pizza pies for less than $80

bell peppers...yuck

That's the main ingredient why I like the supreme

I'm still looking to see if I can get four large supreme pies for (still) less than 1 large at Cowboys stadium doe


Dallas media isn't sugarcoating a damn thing.




Gosselin: Cowboys haven't seen a defense this bad since 1960





The Cowboys fielded the third-worst defense in NFL history last season and have since lost the most productive players off that unit: tackle Jason Hatcher (free agency), end DeMarcus Ware (salary cap casualty), linebacker Sean Lee (injury) and cornerback Orlando Scandrick (suspension).


http://www.dallasnews.com/sports/columnists/rick-gosselin/20140901-gosselin-cowboys-haven-t-seen-a-defense-this-bad-since-1960.ece




If the 49ers can't drop at least 40 points on these guys, Roman needs to walk home after the game.
[ Edited by Phoenix49ers on Sep 3, 2014 at 10:03 PM ]
I can't wait for these games to start. Harbaugh thrives on chaos he shines in these situations. This offseason and preseason has definitely been chaotic. You know these jerk off media members are just waiting to bury him. He's lost control of his team, he's burned everybody out around him, he's a baby, he's an ass blah blah blah blah blah uh shut the hell up!!!!!

Let me start by saying I don't condone drinking and driving or beating women. With that being said these guys ask Harbaugh a question he answers it then they try to get sarcastic and ask him the same question trying to make it look like he supports McDonald playing no matter what. Just trying to be smug. Trying to make him look bad because he said previously they have a zero tolerance for DV but McDonald is practicing.

I'm sick and tired of the media trying to be divisive and tearing people down when they fall on hard times. They seem to think the 49ers should cut Ray because of a bad situation. They seem to think the same about Aldon. Why??? By all accounts Ray was a model player before this happened now he's a montser. The truth is the aholes in the press know as much about Ray McDonald now as they did before this incident, which is to say not at all as a person. Ray McDonald created this situation but the media is burying him.

Tiger Woods created his situation but the media buried him. I'm sick and tired of these writers injecting their personal views and beliefs and try to call people out. Especially sports writers, report on the game or the press conference stop taking it upon yourselves to build people just to tear them down. Stop creating negative images of people because they are surly or don't like answering your idiotic questions that have nothing to do with sports. If all I read is Grant/Lowell Cohn or Florio articles you would never think Harbaugh builds houses for the poor every year.

I just hate the way they report and jump to say what the teams should do like cut so and so or suspend so and so to send the right message. Unless your going to let people into your private lives and put everything shady you done in print shut the f**k up!!! When's the last time we read about a sports writer getting a DUI and not being able to cover a story because they were being suspended? I wonder if they would like that? Ray might be a scumbag he might be a great guy or maybe somewhere in between but we don't know and neither does the media.

I do know one incident (unless it's cold blooded murder or molestation/rape) does not define an individual. Everything good thing this guy has done doesn't matter now? You don't turn your back on a teammate or friend because he or she has a problem. I believe if true why is it bad if the team trys to help Ray, why do they have to cut him? Same with Aldon the 49ers stood behind him and I applaud them for that while the media vilified them. I know this is the unpopular opinion but I believe the victim isn't the only one who needs help or the only one entitled to help. What if Ray after years of getting hit in the head has some kind of brain damage? Would that change things? Maybe but again we don't know.

If Ray plays this weekend I choose to believe it's because the 49ers this incident isn't what the press is making it out to be and maybe there is more to it and I'm not going to get upset if I see him out there because I don't know everything. You can just see the press waiting and wanting to see the 49ers get upset in Dallas this weekend so they can start labeling this season like they saw it coming. With all the arrests and drama the team has lost focus Jim has no control. Well I think this will be Harbaugh's best work yet. He is a leader and will lead this team. Just like Walsh in 88 when Taylor was suspended the first 4 weeks because of cocaine and Joe didn't know if he was starting week to week and all the injuries they persevered. I believe this will be the time Harbaugh pulls the team together uses the drama as motivation and we overcome the adversity to win number 6 and it all starts Sunday in Dallas. I hope and pray Jim gives the media a huge s**tburger with cheese to eat.
Open Menu Search Share 49ersWebzone