There are 252 users in the forums

Chris culliver arrested

Shop Find 49ers gear online
W
Originally posted by eonblue:
Originally posted by Existence:
Originally posted by maxsmart:
Burning Suspected Witches in Africa = NSFW / Do Not Watch!

You should be banned for posting that video here.

Yea pretty ridiculous.

Why? It's stuff that goes on in this world. It's a real true video on youtube with lots of warnings.
W

Yea pretty ridiculous.

Why? It's stuff that goes on in this world. It's a real true video on youtube with lots of warnings.

Post it somewhere else...not in niner talk
Originally posted by mustangmele:
Looks like the niners are drafting two CB's early in the draft.

Draft for the best players available,...not by adhering to what a media guide says. We will pick a CB or 2 but it doesnt have to be an early bust when we felt we had a guaranteed star at another position with that pick. Roll the dice later.
Man Culliver is a character!
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:
W

Yea pretty ridiculous.

Post it somewhere else...not in niner talk

I got pissed off reading and watching "The Crucible." I probably would have thrown my computer out the window if I watched that youtube clip.
Originally posted by jbeale49:
While he doesn't have prior arrests, this did provide the longest ESPN bottom line of offenses seen in one arrest. man, that is a sequence of bad decisions. had time to think and then kept piling it on.

I won't say it because it's already been said better...

"I'd rather play with 10 people and just get penalized all the way until we have to do something else rather than play with 11 when I know that right now that person is not sold out to be a part of this team. It is more about them than it is about the team. Cannot play with them, cannot win with them, cannot coach with them. Can't do it. I want winners. I want people that want to win."

Awesome!
We never should have counted on Cully knowing he was coming back from an injury. Instead we let Brown walk to the dark side. We better pick wisely for a CB in the draft!
  • fropwns
  • #1 Greenlaw Fan
Originally posted by fropwns:

• cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by NJNiner:
We never should have counted on Cully knowing he was coming back from an injury. Instead we let Brown walk to the dark side. We better pick wisely for a CB in the draft!

we are counting on bowman to come back from a injury, we counted on gore to come back from a busted hip. we heavily counted on crabs to come back. no that is just back seat driving. to rip the niners for letting brown go due to what has taken place with cully is illogical

Originally posted by cciowa:

we are counting on bowman to come back from a injury, we counted on gore to come back from a busted hip. we heavily counted on crabs to come back. no that is just back seat driving. to rip the niners for letting brown go due to what has taken place with cully is illogical
You feel better now? We all see things differently.

Don't say this often but I am with cciowa on this one. Your stance makes no sense.
Originally posted by SportsFan:

Don't say this often but I am with cciowa on this one. Your stance makes no sense.

No, no! lol! We are all entitled to our own point of view.
Read more at http://www.49erswebzone.com/forum/niners/177862-chris-culliver-arrested/page50/#wbc1pqFPUstMre08.99
Cox, Cook, Culliver. Three dudes with major character issues. Maybe it is time for Baalke to choose a different letter from the alphabet.
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by MadDog49er:
Cox, Cook, Culliver. Three dudes with major character issues. Maybe it is time for Baalke to choose a different letter from the alphabet.
cox turned out so well you forgot he had issues, jury is still out on cook in a niner uniform,, i think cully is just hanging on
Share 49ersWebzone