LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 308 users in the forums

71-16

Shop Find 49ers gear online
That stat doesn't matter nothing from the past matters what does matter is how we play Sunday and how they play end of story.
if we win, the seahawk fans will use this. "so what if you are going to the SB? we still outscore you in seattle the past 3 years" lol
Originally posted by JustinNiner:
if we win, the seahawk fans will use this. "so what if you are going to the SB? we still outscore you in seattle the past 3 years" lol

Sounds about right.
We win 28-21.
Turnovers, turnovers, turnovers. We cannot allow the noisy environment to throw us off our game. I was amazed how the Seahawks built a 16-0 lead over the Saints without doing anything. They just watched the Saints trip over their own feet. Shanked punt, missed field goals, dropped passes, fumbles in their own territory...etc.

The only way the Seahawks score enough points to beat us is if we do stupid s**t like that. We did the last two outings @ CLink, and to no surprise, we were blown out. You can't give them a short field. Make that mediocre offense drive the length of the field.
Originally posted by Young2Rice:
We win 28-21.

Two great defenses and no FGs?
The 12th man is perfect against our offense. That is the reason the scores have been that way. Our offense does so much crap before the snap that the ultra noise makes it all break down.

Jim Harbaugh says his team is prepared for Seattle.
We have been MUCH MUCH better with all the pre-snap stuff since the first three weeks of the season and we have been improving steadily.
Originally posted by BrianGO:
The 12th man is perfect against our offense. That is the reason the scores have been that way. Our offense does so much crap before the snap that the ultra noise makes it all break down.

Jim Harbaugh says his team is prepared for Seattle.
We have been MUCH MUCH better with all the pre-snap stuff since the first three weeks of the season and we have been improving steadily.

It seemed that early on in Carolina, Kaep was just running the first play he called in the huddle. Quicker snaps. There wasn't a lot of KILL KILL KILL.

Hopefully, that trend continues.
  • Axl49
  • Veteran
Originally posted by LB49ers:
If i hear that stat one more time I am going to freaking lose my sh!t. Nobody brings up the fact that it was 5-0 at the half and was a one score game in the fourth quarter. People keep talking like it was 30-0 at the half. We were driving that first drive and was a tipped pass from taking a 7-0 lead.

Am I the only one that ACTUALLY watched the game. We dominatd the first half with our defense they are quick to forget We had no crabs lost ian williams lost VD lost Iupati lost Ried and I believe someone else. Half our team got f**king hurt. I do understand Kap has looked like s**t In Sea but come on let it go they dont mention seattle cant win in SF now do they.
  • kray28
  • Veteran
Originally posted by GolittaCamper:
I live up in Portland Oregon, we are sadly a Seaf*gs town, so all the sports talk radio hacks, callers, and experts are crowing about 71-16, every 5 minutes.
Here are a few of the talking points I heard today:
Russell Wilson is a better leader then Kaep
Russell Wilson will not need a good game to beat us, 125 passing and a TD would be enough
We can't stop the beast mode, he will carry the seaf*gs with 150 an a TD
The seaf*gs need only to score 13-17 points, then they can coast
Their DBs can and will shutdown, Boldin, Crabs, and VD, with no troube
Kaep, can't handle the 12th man
Kaep takes all the credit in post game pressers, unless we lose, then he blames everyone else, unlike Wilson, who does the exact opposite.
Frak Gore doesn't have anything left in the tank this time of year, and we have no run game with out him

And on and on and on…

Oh and SF fans are lucky they can't waste money on tickets, cause they won't have any fun at the game anyway, basically saying that Niner fans are being saved two ass kickings, one on the field, one in the stands…

I can take the rain, and the cold weather, but this crap is getting to be a little much, and it's only monday!

In Jailblazer land...they have a lot of futility in common with their emo bros up North.

• cciowa
  • Veteran
We win 28-21.

23-20. something about that score of 23 has just been good for us!
Originally posted by cciowa:
We win 28-21.

23-20. something about that score of 23 has just been good for us!

Phil Dawson to be the hero.
Originally posted by LB49ers:
If i hear that stat one more time I am going to freaking lose my sh!t. Nobody brings up the fact that it was 5-0 at the half and was a one score game in the fourth quarter. People keep talking like it was 30-0 at the half. We were driving that first drive and was a tipped pass from taking a 7-0 lead.

let the hate flow through you. All I heard was 10-9 Carolina in our house and crap like that.
Originally posted by GolittaCamper:
I live up in Portland Oregon, we are sadly a Seaf*gs town, so all the sports talk radio hacks, callers, and experts are crowing about 71-16, every 5 minutes.
Here are a few of the talking points I heard today:
Russell Wilson is a better leader then Kaep
Russell Wilson will not need a good game to beat us, 125 passing and a TD would be enough
We can't stop the beast mode, he will carry the seaf*gs with 150 an a TD
The seaf*gs need only to score 13-17 points, then they can coast
Their DBs can and will shutdown, Boldin, Crabs, and VD, with no troube
Kaep, can't handle the 12th man
Kaep takes all the credit in post game pressers, unless we lose, then he blames everyone else, unlike Wilson, who does the exact opposite.
Frak Gore doesn't have anything left in the tank this time of year, and we have no run game with out him

And on and on and on…

Oh and SF fans are lucky they can't waste money on tickets, cause they won't have any fun at the game anyway, basically saying that Niner fans are being saved two ass kickings, one on the field, one in the stands…

I can take the rain, and the cold weather, but this crap is getting to be a little much, and it's only mondad!

Except for your last two posts, i cannot disagree with them. The last two times in SEA proved their point. They're just stating facts that they saw in 2012 and 2013 in SEA.
last two games are meaningless
Share 49ersWebzone