LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 150 users in the forums

71-16

Shop Find 49ers gear online
If i hear that stat one more time I am going to freaking lose my sh!t. Nobody brings up the fact that it was 5-0 at the half and was a one score game in the fourth quarter. People keep talking like it was 30-0 at the half. We were driving that first drive and was a tipped pass from taking a 7-0 lead.
Do we need a new thread for this?

The 71-16 score is real, they're not make-believe. Doesn't matter what it was at half or in the 4th quarter, that's how much we've lost by in Seattle. People need to quit complaining and looking for respect when we've absolutely been demolished the past couple of times there.

This is a new game, it's a Playoff game, a NFC Championship, and we can win. Just please stop with searching for recognition in places it won't be found. We would absolutely demolish other fans for talking this kind of garbage.
You hate to hear it, but start a thread for it...lulz
If the 49ers win on Sunday, nobody will bring up that stat ever again without look plenty stupid for it.
What I find funny is that they actually keep track of the number of points scored in their wins.

Who does that?!?
Why yes, that is the final score the niners will win by.
Originally posted by NickSh49:
What I find funny is that they actually keep track of the number of points scored in their wins.

Who does that?!?

LOL....they've even kept track of how many points their defense allowed against us in the Carroll/Harbaugh era.

Even the obnoxious NY Giants fans never were "49-3" after the '86 playoffs.

The funny thing is a win on Sunday by the 49ers, even by 1 point would erase that 71-16 and make it even more trivial than it is now.

How beautiful would "28-27" be?
[ Edited by JTsBiggestFan on Jan 13, 2014 at 1:25 PM ]
Those numbers will be irrelevant come Sunday night when the 49ers come away with the victory.
Here's the current number: 0-0
All sorts of numbers will start looking irrelevant come Sunday... can't wait.

Irrelevant.

We need to not make the same mistakes we have made the last two times up there. Capitalize on our chances. Limit Lynch and Wilson.
This is the NFC Championship baby. Previous history don't mean jack.
I raise your 71 > 16 with a 5 > 0

BOOM!
Originally posted by JTsBiggestFan:
LOL....they've even kept track of how many points their defense allowed against us in the Carroll/Harbaugh era.

Even the obnoxious NY Giants fans never were "49-3" after the '86 playoffs.

The funny thing is a win on Sunday by the 49ers, even by 1 point would erase that 71-16 and make it even more trivial than it is now.

How beautiful would "28-27" be?

You also likely didn't have a computer much less internet back in 1986. Did you even have Giants fans in your proximity to taunt you about 49-3 back in '86?
Originally posted by JimA49ers:
...with a 5 > 0

BOOM!

Those are good numbers, with one caveat, they're in our rearview mirror with 6 > 0 on the horizon.
Share 49ersWebzone