LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 253 users in the forums

Are we the WORST 6 - 3 team in the NFL?

Shop Find 49ers gear online

Are we the WORST 6 - 3 team in the NFL?

arent we the only 6 3 team in the nfl?
Originally posted by Baldie:
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:
No, but the offense is easily one of the worst in the NFL.

Think of the explosiveness if Brees, Brady, or Manning had our roster. Will one of them could have had it.

No, they couldn't. Manning's salary demands would have forced the gutting of the rest of the squad.

"Salary cap".
Originally posted by pdizo916:

Panthers, Lions, and Colts too.

I'm so glad the Rams pummeled the Colts 38-8. After this loss, I needed a reminder that even quality football teams have big letdowns.
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Originally posted by pdizo916:

Carolina, Lions and Colts are 6-3, too.
[ Edited by mayo49 on Nov 11, 2013 at 1:34 AM ]
WORST thread ever
Panthers and 49ers are a lot a like. The game could of gone either way... The Panthers just wanted it a little more. Don't feel bad, I tried telling you guys that the Panthers defense is hard to beat.. Seriously don't feel bad, we will probably see each other again come January.

Also, from a 49ers standpoint, was that Vernon Davis play a fumble or incomplete pass?
Originally posted by BlackandBlue:
Panthers and 49ers are a lot a like. The game could of gone either way... The Panthers just wanted it a little more. Don't feel bad, I tried telling you guys that the Panthers defense is hard to beat.. Seriously don't feel bad, we will probably see each other again come January.

Also, from a 49ers standpoint, was that Vernon Davis play a fumble or incomplete pass?

Fumble. No doubt about it.
Kap has two games with a 99.8 QBR. That's #1 and #2 this season among QBs.

The oline was pathetic yesterday.
Originally posted by cashmahne:
Kap has two games with a 99.8 QBR. That's #1 and #2 this season among QBs.

The oline was pathetic yesterday.

Not anymore. Its #1 and #3 and it was against Jacksonville and Tennessee. Not really that impressive.
Originally posted by 951NINER:

Okay, I thought so but I figured it might of been my mind wanting to thin it was a fumble.

• sfout
  • Veteran
Originally posted by 951NINER:
Originally posted by BlackandBlue:

definitely should've been a fumble but the POV from behind showed that when VD brought the ball down and against his side (the act of completing the catch plus two steps) the ball was sliding in his glove. That is what the ref latched on to to stay with the ruling on the field of an incomplete pass. We probably got the 1 out of 5 times that a ref would stick with the ruling on the field on that play.

thank christ he didn't see it was a fumble or we would all be doubly freaking out cause the panthers could've scored a TD on that drive and crushed us.
Originally posted by sfout:
definitely should've been a fumble but the POV from behind showed that when VD brought the ball down and against his side (the act of completing the catch plus two steps) the ball was sliding in his glove. That is what the ref latched on to to stay with the ruling on the field of an incomplete pass. We probably got the 1 out of 5 times that a ref would stick with the ruling on the field on that play.

thank christ he didn't see it was a fumble or we would all be doubly freaking out cause the panthers could've scored a TD on that drive and crushed us.

I doubt we would of scored a TD is we had of the the fumble. It felt like the Panthers punted at the 50 or inside the 50 at least 5 times. If we could of put an extra ten yards on those drives the score might of bee around 9 to 17 or 20.
Crabtree could NOT come back any sooner man losing Davis yesterday was key and why we lost we have no Outside weapons but in a way it helps resigning Kap for cheap.
we're 6-3 and not leading our division, thats the problem. theres only one other 6-3 team in that boat and they beat us yesterday.
Usually the 49ers bounce back from extreme performances from one/both sides of the ball.

Think back to how our O-Line had some horrific games in 2011 (Baltimore, @AZ) and bounced back the following weeks.

I would love to place yesterday's game on the bye (even though it would piss me off to see two consecutive years of post bye garbage), but I think the reality is there are legitimate issues with the O that are perplexing.

And the frustration with our current and former QB being almost polar opposites of each other is aggravating too.....if only Kaepernick would throw more 5-10 yard passes things would be a lot better.
Share 49ersWebzone