LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 265 users in the forums

SAN FRANCISO 49ERS BYE WEEK THREAD (Week 9)

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by Pillbusta:
Originally posted by DonnieDarko:
We're gonna smoke Carolina next week. Rio and Aldon coming back spells doom for them.

I hope so bro because CAR is better built to defeat us than NO being that NO can't run nor stop the run. CAR has an awesome front 7 and they run well also but with the bye and at the Stick and with the way we are playing now they will be up against it but both teams are hot. I just think the scheduler did us a favor on this one, sorry Cam!! 49ers 34-20

I just think we are on such a roll right now, that Carolina aint gonna be the team that stops us. Maybe NO but not CAR
Originally posted by DonnieDarko:
I just think we are on such a roll right now, that Carolina aint gonna be the team that stops us. Maybe NO but not CAR

Why NO other than for the obvious reasons of Drew Brees and the Superdome? I just think that because of said roll we are on and the way we are getting it done that a team that can not run the ball nor stop the run will be in deep doo doo vs SF. If you can't stop our power O then you stand little to no chance when you can't run on us and render yourself one dimensional offensively allowing our defensive backfield to tee off with 7 in coverage. We will see but I am confident in going into NO and coming out with the win. I think we can win every week here on out but I see GB coming for us with the way they are winning games in the trenches and then you add in A Rod
[ Edited by Pillbusta on Nov 2, 2013 at 7:42 PM ]
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Go, Niners, go!
I would think that all the roster moves that needs to get done will be done by today before the coaches starts installing the gameplan for the Panthers on Monday.
[ Edited by 808niner4lyphe on Nov 3, 2013 at 4:05 AM ]
  • Jiks
Have a horrible feeling we aren't winning today.
Originally posted by JiksJuicy:

Wrong thread
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Originally posted by 808niner4lyphe:
I would think that all the roster moves that needs to get done will be done by today before the coaches starts installing the gameplan for the Panthers on Monday.

Originally posted by 808niner4lyphe:

Coaches game plan through Tuesday and the install typically begins on Wednesday
  • Jiks
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:

Wrong thread

To begin, you choose a team. I chose the Seattle Seahawks because during bye weeks players like to spend time around the city, and I've never been able to visit the Pacific Northwest.

For my first day off, I was defensive end Bryce Fisher. I knew I was in for a challenge because players like to spend their first days off at home, and Bryce Fisher was recently charged for assaulting his wife, but everything went swimmingly! The game play was amazing as I was able to choose from a variety of cereals that Mrs. Fisher stocks the home with. I went with "Special K: Fruit and Yogurt" because I read somewhere that Fisher loved hearty oat clusters packed with lively berry flavor.

The next couple days were really exciting. I was superstar quarterback Matt Hasselback and MTV was shooting "Cribs" at my house! Shows like "Cribs" are great because they allow casual fans to gain real insight into the, otherwise very guarded, personal life of their favorite private celebrities. I was really funny, too. When they showed my bedroom I was like "this is where the magic happens." The producers ate it up.

Granted this review pertains to an old seahawks team. But still funny
[ Edited by SolRebe1 on Nov 3, 2013 at 8:24 AM ]

TODAY IS GAMEDAY!!!!!

Oops

It's No GAMEDAY (but fans following Alex Smith it is)

Put it this way fellas,

We could turn this into the ATL-CAR scouting thread to look forward to next week and possibly beyond for ATL.

Just throwing in an idea.
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Looking to pull for Buffalo against the Chiefs today.
Originally posted by robniner:
TODAY IS GAMEDAY!!!!!

Oops

It's No GAMEDAY (but fans following Alex Smith it is)

Put it this way fellas,

We could turn this into the ATL-CAR scouting thread to look forward to next week and possibly beyond for ATL.

Just throwing in an idea.

Thank you for letting us have that option...yous so kind boss
  • cciowa
  • Veteran

if there was ever a trap game today is the day
Originally posted by mayo49:
Looking to pull for Buffalo against the Chiefs today.

Matt Flynn is starting
Share 49ersWebzone