LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 150 users in the forums

SAN FRANCISO 49ERS BYE WEEK THREAD (Week 9)

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • mayo49
  • Veteran

Originally posted by okdkid:
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:
Trying to find another source to confirm this dood.

https://twitter.com/brian_mcintyre

Adam Caplan says the same.

Precursor to the Mario activation.
[ Edited by mayo49 on Nov 2, 2013 at 2:12 PM ]
Originally posted by mayo49:

Marlon Moore waived for manningham
Wright and Mario I would assume are getting activated.
Off topic but John Fox has just been hospitalized. Reports were initially "heart attack symptoms," but the team media relations guy tweeted that it was not a heart attack.

Denver's on a bye this week too.
I will focus on us CAR and the division this week because it is all I can do with no game
[ Edited by Pillbusta on Nov 2, 2013 at 2:50 PM ]
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:
Originally posted by mayo49:

Marlon Moore waived for manningham

Forgot we didn't activate anyone for Moore, yet.
[ Edited by mayo49 on Nov 2, 2013 at 3:09 PM ]
Originally posted by Pillbusta:
I will focus on us CAR and the division this week because it is all I can do with no game

Yup, same hea buddy! Boooooorrrrriiiiiinnnnnnggggg!!!!!
Maiocco tweeted it so it's official. So we now have 2 open spots with Stupar being cut and I'm guessing Manningham and Wright will be activated today or tomorrow to be ready to go for Monday's practice when the team all comes back. Outside shot it's Manningham and Moody.
Dear Bye Week:

Aloha, as a football fan, I fu*king hate you and yo daddy Goodell! But the team needs you and I can finally go to church since football season started. Hopefully the next time we'll see you is in January twice, once in the first week of playoff and the other on Pro Bowl week, thats when I will be loving you as a fan because it'll give me time to plan a big fu*king party. Anyway, pls pass by as fast as you can this week without any bad news for us. Mahalo!

Sincerely,

Niner fan from Hawaii
Originally posted by 808niner4lyphe:
Dear Bye Week:

Aloha, as a football fan, I fu*king hate you and yo daddy Goodell! But the team needs you and I can finally go to church since football season started. Hopefully the next time we'll see you is in January twice, once in the first week of playoff and the other on Pro Bowl week, thats when I will be loving you as a fan because it'll give me time to plan a big fu*king party. Anyway, pls pass by as fast as you can this week without any bad news for us. Mahalo!

Sincerely,

Niner fan from Hawaii

Nice!

Dear Bye Week:

Sincerely,

Niner fan from Hawaii
Amen to that!
I'm guessing we activate Wright so that we can figure out who needs to go, him or Nnamdi.
We're gonna smoke Carolina next week. Rio and Aldon coming back spells doom for them.
Dear Bye Week:

Sincerely,

Niner fan from Hawaii

Epically awesome!
Mahalo havent heard thank you in hawaiian in yrs :)
Originally posted by DonnieDarko:
We're gonna smoke Carolina next week. Rio and Aldon coming back spells doom for them.

I hope so bro because CAR is better built to defeat us than NO being that NO can't run nor stop the run. CAR has an awesome front 7 and they run well also but with the bye and at the Stick and with the way we are playing now they will be up against it but both teams are hot. I just think the scheduler did us a favor on this one, sorry Cam!! 49ers 34-20
Share 49ersWebzone