There are 287 users in the forums

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS VS CAROLINA PANTHERS GAMEDAY THREAD (WEEK 10)

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Aldon Smith is bad luck for us! Were 1-3 with him playing. Cut him rite now.
Originally posted by trogdor:
Originally posted by niners94:
Originally posted by footballxpaul:
Originally posted by ninerfan4life:
Originally posted by footballxpaul:
Why the f**k was boobie returning kicks?

This. He's slow as f**k

and stupid.... why they heck would you bring that ball out when its deep in the endzone

No confidence in Kap.

This. My gut said not to bring it out, but my brain was hoping he would because I knew that if he didn't get a good return we'd get 0 points. I hate that I have no confidence in this offense now.

This offense can move the ball on ground, but not through the air. Kap can't read a defense.
  • LVJay
  • Veteran
Originally posted by 808niner4lyphe:
Aldon Smith is bad luck for us! Were 1-3 with him playing. Cut him rite now.

maybe Kap should've left the beard on and AS should've cut off that nest on his head
Originally posted by trogdor:
Come on man, we could have had 3 Revis clones out there at CB today and it wouldn't have made a difference. The defense in no way is responsible for the loss, and Brown does give up some plays (I think 2 3rd down conversions today) but he's hardly the biggest concern.

In the NFL, when your defense only gives up 10 points, you should rightfully expect your offense to score enough to win the game, that is just absolutely pathetic offense at its worst. The defense did their job, other than Gore, the offensive players might as well hand over their paychecks to the guys on defense too for making them work harder than they needed to.
Originally posted by IdahoNiner:
Originally posted by ChipDouglas510:
Maybe some of you are forgetting but Kap is pretty young and inexperienced

He has been in the league for three years. He had plenty of time to sit and learn the system. He was placed into a better situation to succeed that 90% of young QB's. Its time to stop using that excuse.

Yeah, seriously? He either has it or he doesn't.
  • Baldie
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Niners99:
NFL teams scrapped their gameplans for Alex Smith after the entire world saw Kaepernick shred the Bears on MNF in his first career start. By playoff time they had a gameplan. It just didnt work.

Growing pains are part of the process for young QB. Face him against a great D, add in horrible pass blocking, an injury to VD, and crap playcalling by his OC, and what do you expect a 2nd year starter to do? Its ok to have bad games. He will learn from them.

The irony is how most of the people on this board calling Kap names are probably lazy nobodies. Kap puts in so much work and effort, and he cant make it happen against an elite D, and internet losers come from the woodwork and rip him apart.
I think apart of it is we are all sold that he's got what it takes to win NOW. We are all comparing him to the elite QB's and he's not there yet.
This offense can move the ball on ground, but not through the air. Kap can't read a defense.

LOL at read a defense, do you realize how many plays were called with essentially one receiving target and the rest as decoys, blocking for him. When you do that and it works, it looks good, when it doesn't, the QB has nobody to throw to and has to go run for his life.
Sucks we lost, but I'm moving on to next week. We better start throwing the ball early so all of our team can get in a rhythm. Our offense is completely out of sync when we have to throw the ball.
Originally posted by cooljaxjr:
I would like to chime in as a long-term Panthers fan and as someone who's lived all his life in Charlotte, NC. I'm seeing some excuses regarding injuries. Keep in mind that the Panthers have been decimated with injuries in the secondary and Offensive line all year. To the point where we signed guys off the street to play defensive back, and are trying to convert a recently re-signed d-lineman to play on our offensive line. Now on to Steph Curry the guy grew up in Charlotte, and played at Davidson in North Carolina. Its not surprising that he would be a Carolina fan. He has no loyalty to the 49ers, he plays for the Warriors. Its not like he's been living over there that long anyway, i'm not sure why the outrage on this.

The only legit injury excuse is Vernon Davis, the others had little to no impact. VD is Kaep's favorite target, though I don't even know if it would have made a difference today with how he was playing.

P.S. I'm new to Charlotte after living in NORCAL most of my life, it's a nice place.
  • Baldie
  • Veteran
Originally posted by fortyninerglory:
Originally posted by IdahoNiner:
Originally posted by ChipDouglas510:
Maybe some of you are forgetting but Kap is pretty young and inexperienced

He has been in the league for three years. He had plenty of time to sit and learn the system. He was placed into a better situation to succeed that 90% of young QB's. Its time to stop using that excuse.

Yeah, seriously? He either has it or he doesn't.

Wilson is only in his 2nd year, Kaep is in his 3rd. On paper, Kaep is on the most talented team. Wilson has carried his team to 1st place this season with possibly HFA.
[ Edited by Baldie on Nov 10, 2013 at 5:37 PM ]

what a joke
  • LVJay
  • Veteran
Originally posted by LVJay:
Roman trying to prove he can call plays w/out (running/using) Gore = a fat chic trying to be skinny ...

He did it again. Went back to that pistol option crap. s**t doesn't work against good defenses. Fire his ass.

his diet is messing with his head
My main point was that injuries happen for all teams, and shouldn't really be used to justify a loss, unless say, your franchise quaterback goes down and you have no reliable back up. On your ending post, that seems to be the general consensus about the city of charlotte, from out of towners, it is a nice place to live in for the most part.
  • LVJay
  • Veteran
Originally posted by DontSitOnTheHood:
Cheerleaders getting turned on by Panthers players... thinking to themselves *wow, they are handling our players*

Naw bro, that's what you're thinking.

Originally posted by Jcool:

• LVJay
  • Veteran
Originally posted by DontSitOnTheHood:
Is Kap gonna go straight to practice when the season is over... throw to a bunch of scrubs... then get naked and take more pics n stuff like that

I'm excited for the last part...

lol, wait a minute, you guy or girl?
Share 49ersWebzone