LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 250 users in the forums

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS VS CAROLINA PANTHERS GAMEDAY THREAD (WEEK 10)

Shop Find 49ers gear online
For those of you who are hating on Kap now get to wait 7years for something to happen. Be patient like many of us had to.
After games like today, I get the sense that we are kinda "fake tough." We beat the hell out of finesse teams, but when teams dare to match us toe to toe, they not only win, but we lose a bunch of players. Our oline did not look tough today. They were getting 3-4 yards a carry at will straight up the gut against our d line.
Originally posted by LionHeartofGold:
For those of you who are hating on Kap now get to wait 7years for something to happen. Be patient like many of us had to.

Look i couldnt care less for alex at this point, but no way in hell you can compare the two situtations. Kaep came in with a competent head coach.
  • Rascal
  • Veteran
Originally posted by WRATHman44:
After games like today, I get the sense that we are kinda "fake tough." We beat the hell out of finesse teams, but when teams dare to match us toe to toe, they not only win, but we lose a bunch of players. Our oline did not look tough today. They were getting 3-4 yards a carry at will straight up the gut against our d line.

Yes, well may be not "fake" per se, but the way I see it is we are in the "tough" category of teams, but unfortunately within this category of teams we are closer to the bottom of it. In other words, we can be considered as tough, but just not that tough. Seahawks can kick our as* at will anytime and after any game we play them we always suffer a tonne of injuries and serious injuries too. Like today, it was obvious the Panthers was the tougher team.
  • Rascal
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Baldie:
Originally posted by fortyninerglory:
Originally posted by IdahoNiner:
Originally posted by ChipDouglas510:
Maybe some of you are forgetting but Kap is pretty young and inexperienced

He has been in the league for three years. He had plenty of time to sit and learn the system. He was placed into a better situation to succeed that 90% of young QB's. Its time to stop using that excuse.

Yeah, seriously? He either has it or he doesn't.

Wilson is only in his 2nd year, Kaep is in his 3rd. On paper, Kaep is on the most talented team. Wilson has carried his team to 1st place this season with possibly HFA.

Might as well just say it out loud, Russell Wilson is simply better than Kap without a doubt.

On offense, I agree. They have been pushed around by teams who match their physicality. But defensively we more than held our own. That was a heck of a defensive performance by our guys.
Originally posted by SofaKing:

On offense, I agree. They have been pushed around by teams who match their physicality. But defensively we more than held our own. That was a heck of a defensive performance by our guys.

Great performance by the defense.
Originally posted by PrisonOfGlass:
Originally posted by SofaKing:

Great performance by the defense.

Overlooked by a horrendous offensive output. Poor D never gets the credit
Originally posted by Rascal:
Originally posted by niners94:
Originally posted by IdahoNiner:
Originally posted by ChipDouglas510:
Maybe some of you are forgetting but Kap is pretty young and inexperienced

He has been in the league for three years. He had plenty of time to sit and learn the system. He was placed into a better situation to succeed that 90% of young QB's. Its time to stop using that excuse.

Yep. Let's get Bridegewater or Manziel.

I would say it is pretty much apparent by now Kap is in a slump. Not sure whether he has regressed, but his key problem is he is "one-read" and doesn't spread the ball, thus making our passing offense so much more predictable and easy to shut down.

I think there is plenty of blame to share when it comes to the passing offense. I find it ironic that we are coached by a former QB and our passing 'attack' is so weak! We really don't go at a defense with an attack plan, it's more of an temporary substitute plan. Whereas Bill Walsh really attacked a defense with the pass we are son rudimentary with our passing that we aren't scaring anybody.
I'm tired of all the excuses, like, our receiver's have been hurt. They get hurt and your still supposed to produce with whomever steps up next. Our QB is still growing... That isn't growing we are watching, that's ineptitude. He doesn't trust the receivers.... Well when the hell is the game plan going to trust them, whether they are ready for it or not. That's what all the other teams do, check New England. If your not going to use the players on the 53 during the game, them what fricking good are they? We should be hitting them with everything we've got, blitzing their asses with offense from all sides. Instead we get the one trick pony offense...
This team ain't goin nowhere as long as they continue to try t win with one hand tied behind their back. Work your butt's off getting a passing game that works and then watch the running game become more explosive. Sit, s**t, s**t...
Good game y'all. I said it would come down to QB play and it did. Cam played like garbage, but did just enough. Maybe we meet again in January.

Originally posted by soldiercatfan:
Good game y'all. I said it would come down to QB play and it did. Cam played like garbage, but did just enough. Maybe we meet again in January.

s**t, I didn't see either quarterback in this game. That was the epitome of a defensive game. Boring as hell.

Good game. That was a crazy defensive battle.

saying that an NFL game comes down to QB play is like saying the team that scores the most wins the game.
What a pitiful display of offense on the Niners part. Wonder what their plan of attack was going in, because it was non existent on game day.
what's alex smith's record???
Share 49ersWebzone