LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 210 users in the forums

Our Fans

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Fans were trying to justify it by saying they were bored and drunk.
https://twitter.com/jedyork/status/389580843825364992
When teams perform well, they attract new "fans" to the stadium. Not all of them are great. I can tell you I was super impressed last week where stoney sits. Corner was loud as hell at the right time, and were having a good time. I didn't see any idiots. But every team has their dummies.
I was there they did the wave after waiting for 30 mins for the injured cardinal.
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
Jed York ‏@JedYork

To say I'm disappointed some fans did the wave this afternoon while @Campbell93 was down is understatement. Hope you get well soon Calais
Originally posted by stunder49:
I was there they did the wave after waiting for 30 mins for the injured cardinal.

It wasn't 30 minutes. And it doesn't matter how long he was down. You don't do the wave.
Dont even get me started with all the people that tell me and my buddies to sit down.....swear to god gonna have to elbow drop some people......hope the new stadium brings in new fans cause they are lame at candlestick these days!!!
yea, the wave is a bad move, period. if you start or participate in the wave at ANY sporting event you deserve to be kicked in the nuts and ridiculed
Originally posted by SportsFan:
Originally posted by stunder49:

It wasn't 30 minutes. And it doesn't matter how long he was down. You don't do the wave.

Felt like it I was sober. A lot of drunk fans where not in tuned with the full extent of what was going on.
We need to get all the old and bandwagon fans out

• Chico
  • Veteran
what's everyone suppose to do? start crying? THIS IS FOOTBALL! Most of the fans are probably drunk, not paying attention, having a blast...
I bet if it was willis down and cardinals fans did the wave someone would have gotten stabbed. Douchebag fans need to go away.
Originally posted by Chico:
what's everyone suppose to do? start crying? THIS IS FOOTBALL! Most of the fans are probably drunk, not paying attention, having a blast...

They could try, i dont know, having a little respect?
Originally posted by Hoovtrain:
Its allright. Once they move to Santa Clara next year, the trash will be left behind.

Pretty much this. Kind of feel like they absorbed quite a few formers Raiders fans into their fan base and now they've infected it. Playing in Santa Clara will clear out a lot of the riff raff.
  • jimrat
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Rubberneck36:
Showed no class doing the wave during the injury for sure.

WTF!
Share 49ersWebzone