There are 149 users in the forums

2013 Season Roster Moves (trade/release/pick up)

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by cciowa:
Originally posted by SnakePlissken:
I'm CALLING IT, ED REED TIME!!!
why? can he fix our offense?
I hella LOL'd
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by 5280High:
#1 rule of football, cant play scared. If Hunter is the best option they should put him back there, they arent using him enough as a #2 rb anyways.

you also should not coach scared but thats a whole other story
It was time for Cox to go....he never really had an impact
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by lamontb:
It was time for Cox to go....he never really had an impact

oh i agree but am just a titch worried about our back up punt returner.. actually when i look at this offense and the way our coaches have been outcoached, i realize fretting about a back up punt returner is stupid
Whose ready for the Carrier express?

Say what you want about his competition, but his coordination and hands are impressive and would be a solid contribution as a #3 TE if Celek doesnt come back. Just annoys the hell outta me that Roman is running college gameplans at a pro level. It works until you face a defense that can take away another offenses best options as we have seen.

he has been my secret weapon in Madden ever since they added him....I sneak him in when folks online are scared s**tless of Vernon...and sent Young Carrier on a streak with his 89 speed.
Originally posted by cciowa:
#1 rule of football, cant play scared. If Hunter is the best option they should put him back there, they arent using him enough as a #2 rb anyways.

you also should not coach scared but thats a whole other story

Tru dat waccio........!
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by 24plus25er:
S/N: I wish we had drafted Honey Badger and Reid, how helpful would it be to have HB to fill in for Reid this week.

Well for what its worth the 9ers were about to draft him but Arizona couldn't resist.
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by sfout:
Originally posted by NinerFan408:
Originally posted by BigYellowKahuna:
Now that we have cut Williams & Cox, who is the back up punt returner? I know Dixon is doing kickoffs returns but punt returning is alot different. I know that PS WR Chuck Jacobs has experience returning both punt and kickoffs but I wouldnt expect them to place him on the 53 with Crabtree coming back soon.

i dont think having 2 total punt returns in college really counts, lol

especially in the WAC or MWC of all conferences.

Not really sure if you're taking a shot at those conferences, but a lot of good players came from there, Colin Kaepernick, Quinton Patton and Mike Iupati to name a few.
Whose ready for the Carrier express?

Say what you want about his competition, but his coordination and hands are impressive and would be a solid contribution as a #3 TE if Celek doesnt come back. Just annoys the hell outta me that Roman is running college gameplans at a pro level. It works until you face a defense that can take away another offenses best options as we have seen.
Big guy with speed and moves AND hands! What's not to like? Just what we've been needing for years now. No more of these little twitchy receivers, please!
Originally posted by Afrikan:
WTF f**kIN STUPID ASS TEAM WTF???

why waive Daniels???? stuck with McKOY ? f**k MCCOY GET RID OF HIS ASS

Yet Seattle just dumped Daniels today.

[ Edited by 808niner4lyphe on Nov 16, 2013 at 3:48 PM ]
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:
Originally posted by Afrikan:
WTF f**kIN STUPID ASS TEAM WTF???

why waive Daniels???? stuck with McKOY ? f**k MCCOY GET RID OF HIS ASS

Yet Seattle just dumped Daniels today.

3 teams could sign him right away. Oakland, Jax and Buffalo. Jags should just sign and start him right away, they couldn't do any worse.
Originally posted by ninerjok:
3 teams could sign him right away. Oakland, Jax and Buffalo. Jags should just sign and start him right away, they couldn't do any worse.

All 3 of those had the opportunity to claim him off waivers the last time he was waived and chose not to do so.
Bring back BJ Daniels (cut Carrier ), Cooper, Gray and Harper. Make it happen Baalke! Give the Chief's a 7th rounder! LOL
Originally posted by NCommand:
Bring back BJ Daniels (cut Carrier ), Cooper, Gray and Harper. Make it happen Baalke! Give the Chief's a 7th rounder! LOL

Hahaha
Share 49ersWebzone