LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 225 users in the forums

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS VS ARIZONA CARDINALS GAMEDAY THREAD (Week 6)

Shop Find 49ers gear online
I didn't record the game. anyone got a link to rewatch it yet?
Originally posted by outside4949:
I didn't record the game. anyone got a link to rewatch it yet?

Check out Arch49er on FB. He usually post the game links on his page.
We won the type of game we needed to win Sunday. Teams think if they run on us and stuff the run we will back down in defeat. This has been true until yesterday. We didn't abandon the run we stuck with it. We chipped away until the Cards caved. Colts got away with that formula I hope for the last time. This time we stuck to our ID and we came up with a very gratifying win. We beat the Cards the same way SEA and IND beat us. They played our game and we reverted but I get the feeling that won't happen again
It irks me because in 2011 we reminded the league that you can win on the ground. Mid season 2011 SEA went to the same philosophy as they took the ball away from T Jack and gave it to Lynch. SEA has stuck with it. We got seduced by the pistol and Kap arm and we lost to teams playing the way we should have played. Now we seem to be back on track
Originally posted by Pillbusta:
We won the type of game we needed to win Sunday. Teams think if they run on us and stuff the run we will back down in defeat. This has been true until yesterday. We didn't abandon the run we stuck with it. We chipped away until the Cards caved. Colts got away with that formula I hope for the last time. This time we stuck to our ID and we came up with a very gratifying win. We beat the Cards the same way SEA and IND beat us. They played our game and we reverted but I get the feeling that won't happen again

Its how we became a great team in 2011 and how we will get back to that in 2013.

BTW...what a great call on the FB dive on the 4th down play. You never know who the coaching staff trusts in certain situations...but to hand if off to a former DE on a crucial 4th down took balls. I loved it.
Originally posted by DaDivaRecieva15:
Originally posted by hondakillerzx:
boons calling him a f**kin f*ggot in the second gif lol

"Kicked me in the f**king face"

probably, doesnt look like he finishes "face" tho
Share 49ersWebzone