There are 136 users in the forums

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS VS ARIZONA CARDINALS GAMEDAY THREAD (Week 6)

Shop Find 49ers gear online
so that's why whitner was all "don't kick me" lol
I think Boone explained to Kap on that gif that "he kicked me in the f'in face". I think he told that to coach also as to why he retaliated and I'm sure coach was like you can't do that we have been getting called for that all year. They always get the 2nd guy and I'm sure Boone is like what am I suppose to do let him kick me in the f'in face. That's my guess... nothing to see here. Boone said in a post game interview he was glad Kap pulled him back because he go caught up in the moment.
[ Edited by Gore_21 on Oct 14, 2013 at 12:22 AM ]
Originally posted by hondakillerzx:
boons calling him a f**kin f*ggot in the second gif lol

"Kicked me in the f**king face"
Love Boone, what a beast among beasts..

But it's kinda hard to not kick his face, it's really quite large lol.
[ Edited by KowboyKiller on Oct 14, 2013 at 2:39 AM ]
Originally posted by KowboyKiller:
Love Boone, what a beast among beasts..

But it's kinda hard to not kick his face, it's really quite large lol.

That's the truth. I accidentally kicked Boone in the mouth stepping out of my house this morning.
Beastly Rhino
"Yeah but in the F*&^%%^ face"
  • Baldie
  • Veteran
Originally posted by 4evrfan:
Yeah, I know, a win's a win, but this was ugly and frustrating. And if you're sayiny it wasn't, you are the ultimate blind homer. What, 3 turnovers, 2 deep in the Red Zone, and 9 points to show for it? Our first first down was by penalty and not until the first quarter was nearly over? And Kap still looking more like the 2 first preseasons' Kap than like last year's regular season Kap? When is he going to snap out of it? If we're going to make another run for the Bowl, we need to be much better, especially the offense. At least the D has the excuse of multiple injuries. And don't get me started on the O-line. One week it lives up to the rep of being an elite line, the next, it can't open holes for Gore, nor keep their D from pressuring Kap on almost every dropback? Just dealing with the negatives; obviously lots of positives too like Vernon, Lemonier, Willis' return, Cowboy, Reid, an emerging Brock (maybe takes Rogers' job before it's all over?). Just being real.
You do realize that AZ had one of the top 3 running defenses in the league right? At the end of the day, the niners still got 100+ yards on them. But I do agree with some of your statments. The D got 2 INT's that SHOULD have resulted in TD's by the O but instead only got 3 FG's out of it. We could have easily scored 40+. One game that comes to mind where TD's will need to be a MUST is against the Saints next month, and possibly the Hawks in Dec.

While I do agree that the running game comes first, the passing game needs to get back on track. Hopefully that happens when we can get a trustable #2 back in the lineup (Manningham or via a trade).
  • buck
  • Veteran
The drive.

Patrick Willis forces a fumble. Eric recovers the fumble

San Francisco 49ers start the drive with 01:07 left in the third on the SF eleven yard line.

The drive goes 18 plays, covers 89 yards, takes 9 minutes and 32 seconds, and results in a Kendal Hunter touchdown.

Twelve of the 18 plays were running plays. Kaepernick goes four of six for 36 yards on the drive.

This drive could end up being something to remember.
Originally posted by buck:
The drive.

Patrick Willis forces a fumble. Eric recovers the fumble

San Francisco 49ers start the drive with 01:07 left in the third on the SF eleven yard line.

The drive goes 18 plays, covers 89 yards, takes 9 minutes and 32 seconds, and results in a Kendal Hunter touchdown.

Twelve of the 18 plays were running plays. Kaepernick goes four of six for 36 yards on the drive.

This drive could end up being something to remember.

Amazing this can be done in the modern NFL.

Originally posted by eonblue:
It looked like Boone said "he kicked me in the f**king face".

Boone's a beast. Like 6'7 320 pds of Manbearpig.

Wait, but didn't Boone punch him in the face first? Hell I would have kicked Boone in his noggin too!
Originally posted by fortyninerglory:
Originally posted by eonblue:
It looked like Boone said "he kicked me in the f**king face".

Boone's a beast. Like 6'7 320 pds of Manbearpig.

Wait, but didn't Boone punch him in the face first? Hell I would have kicked Boone in his noggin too!

It looked like he was being leaned on in the head or facemask before the punch and kick exchange. I am sure it is not something that doesn't happen all the time.
Finally got to rewatched the game... Eric Reid INT

Then Bowman took out 2 Tards on 1 block on the INT return

Palmer went retard threw a near pick, then an INT in 2 consecutive plays. But then our offense went no where and only got 2 field goals

This is still in the 1st qtr

Whitner fcked up on Fritz. Went for a the big hit, came up with noth'n. TD for Fritz.
[ Edited by qnnhan7 on Oct 14, 2013 at 8:15 AM ]
Jesus, are we glad that P Willy played. Not his best game, but he made some really good tackles and the PIVOTAL strip of Fitz. This game was so damn close, way closer than you would think if you just saw we won by 12. That strip changed the game as the Cards were having their way with us in the 2nd half before the strip and seemed poised to take the lead.

Welcome back old reliable #52
I believe the Niners covered the spread which was, I think, 11.
Share 49ersWebzone