LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 225 users in the forums

Michael Crabtree who?

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by zillabeast:
Originally posted by LasVegasWally:
Long season - excellent start for Kap to Boldin combo.

If Kap had a little more on the pass to KW he might have had closer to 500 yards.

KW isn't fast enough to make that far downfield in a few short seconds

Marlon Moore and Patton on the other hand....

Lol you don't even try to hide the fact that you're not over 2011. He did it twice today and should've had 2 TDs, but Kap missed him both times.
[ Edited by OregonDuckNiner on Sep 8, 2013 at 7:11 PM ]
we need Crabs....this will be one hell of an offense hard to stop!
More guys who can catch is always better.
Micheal Crabtree who will be the #1 receiver when he is ready to go again.
Originally posted by Memphis9er:

Talk about having Boldin as the No. 2 in the WR corps Can't think of too many teams who have it better than that (Roddy White and Victor Cruz come to mind)
Hope we get to see them together on the field this . They could really do damage together
didn't read, lol

Wait til people start doubling Boldin. In fact, the Packers didn't even play much man coverage, Capers asked to be picked apart. With Crabs in there, it opens up the field for everyone
after this game teams are going to try and lock down boldin....this should open up the offense in other areas plus boldin has always showed he can make catches when completley covered...

btw our 3rd down conversion was great against the pack today
Originally posted by theninermaniac:
I dont remember crabtrees last 200 yard game.

I don't remember Alex throwing the ball for over 200 yards either.

Let's not pretend that Crabtree didn't have 5 100 yard games in his last 8 outings with Kap. Boldin's a stud though and can't wait to see this offense at 100%.
[ Edited by tjd808185 on Sep 8, 2013 at 7:32 PM ]
Woah calm down I still want Crabtree to remain a niner

if we still had crabtree our offense would be unstoppable! Feel better soon crabs, we will need you in the playoffs
Originally posted by OregonDuckNiner:

Talk about having Boldin as the No. 2 in the WR corps Can't think of too many teams who have it better than that (Roddy White and Victor Cruz come to mind)

I said it before the season. I would take Crabtree and Boldin over any other WR duo in the league.
Originally posted by ronin1387:
after this game teams are going to try and lock down boldin....this should open up the offense in other areas plus boldin has always showed he can make catches when completley covered...

btw our 3rd down conversion was great against the pack today

It HAD to be. Our negative plays were setting up third and longs.
Originally posted by BrianGO:

I said it before the season. I would take Crabtree and Boldin over any other WR duo in the league.

Ehhhhh I think more people would go with White and Jones, IMO. Both young and would be No. 1s on more than half the teams in the NFL.
[ Edited by OregonDuckNiner on Sep 8, 2013 at 7:59 PM ]
Originally posted by BrianGO:

Ehhhhh I think more people would go with White and Jones, IMO. Both young and would be No. 1s on more than half the teams in the NFL.

I prefer slow WR's, because historically, they have proven to be better players.
Share 49ersWebzone