**Update*** 49ers sign Seneca Wallace

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by verb1der:
Originally posted by DaDivaRecieva15:
Originally posted by verb1der:
Don't tell me we're about to keep 5 QBs this year, lol

Kap, Daniels, Wallace.

Im not mad at this!

Im not either. We need Wallace, more than a 6th receiver, that wasnt producing anyway....
Originally posted by Rascal:
This is a joke right ?! Cutting Lockette is one thing, but cutting him over Wallace ?! That is absolutely ridiculous !!

I bet you s**t your pants when they waived Kory Sheets and Nate Davis too.
The pistol formation just became our base.
Originally posted by ApatheticIAm:
Didn't Wallace destroy us one year?

Everybody destroyed the Niners when they sucked.
WHOSE GOT IT BETTER THEN US? NOOOOOBODY!?!?!?!
Lockette wasn't making the team. They are giving him a chance to catch on somewhere else by releasing him now.

As for Wallace signing, looks like it's goodbye to McCoy and Tolzein. Kap, Wallace and Daniels.
This is a shift in back-up personnel.. I don't know why everyone is up in arms over this
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
Originally posted by olapac:
Lockette wasn't making the team. They are giving him a chance to catch on somewhere else by releasing him now.

As for Wallace signing, looks like it's goodbye to McCoy and Tolzein. Kap, Wallace and Daniels.

Not sure of that.
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Kap has a sad right now
I've been very disappointed that Lockette wasn't stepping up and lately, I thought that maybe he's end up on the practice squad again, but releasing him early like this probably means he's going to be picked up by another team. Oh well. I saw the concern above that Kaepernick would be pissed off - I wouldn't be worried about that. I'm sure Kaepernick is disappointed, but he's strictly business when it comes to football.

• buck
  • Veteran
Well, I am surprised.

Very sad to see Lockette go.

I do not have a dog in the fight between McCoy, Wallace, and Tolzien.

I still like BJ Daniels to make the 53-man roster.
I think it speaks volumes about the fact that our coaching staff wants to play a guy with experience to back-up Kaep!!! Clearly Colt not cutting it.
Originally posted by Jcool:
Originally posted by olapac:

Not sure of that.

Who do you have as the final 3 QBs?
  • Garce
  • Veteran
Originally posted by redrathman:
Originally posted by Rascal:
This is a joke right ?! Cutting Lockette is one thing, but cutting him over Wallace ?! That is absolutely ridiculous !!

I bet you s**t your pants when they waived Kory Sheets and Nate Davis too.

• boast
  • Hella Fame
lol all of sudden all this love for Seneca Wallace. HA!larious.
Share 49ersWebzone