LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 234 users in the forums

2013 SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS vs. MINNESOTA VIKINGS GAMEDAY THREAD (Preseason Game 3)

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by mattster03:
I want to see Kap play until he throws or runs for a TD!

for what ?

he started mid season and played lights out last year
They threw Kaepernick in mid season last year and he did fine. Why would they think he needs anything more than solid practice time to get ready for the regular season? Yes, I expect him to play a little more next week, but not a lot more.
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Go, Niners, go!
Originally posted by xtm059:
first

Hopefully Kaep throws a couple times in this game. That'd be cool.

good job
For game 3 I want to see:

-Daniels get a quarter or more (I'd play starters for 1st half, Kap probably a quarter or a little more, then put McCoy in with 1st Team OL for a quarter),Then Daniels in 3rd.
-Collie, Lockette and Jacobs with the 1st string offense at some point. (especially collie)(If Moore is a lock don't need to see him as much)
-I want to see less Osgood. just not a part of our future (Moore is a ST guy, 7 years younger. Osgood 45 rec 740 yards 5 tds in 10 years)
-If Hunter is ready to go I'd like him to get a few carries
-Get Jenkins in the game, we sent him on reverses 5 times in 2 games and every time went up the middle. GIVE HIM 1! Bubble screen, quick pass something!
-Give Cox more punt and kick returns against their #1 team. Why so set on James who hasn't done anything?
-Less Penalties, Better Kick/Punt Coverage, Less Turnovers
[ Edited by Gore_21 on Aug 17, 2013 at 6:48 PM ]
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:
Originally posted by mattster03:
I want to see Kap play until he throws or runs for a TD!

for what ?

he started mid season and played lights out last year

I just want to see it! lol
Its dat dere Quinton Patton time finally!!!
Isn't this game on national tv?
Yeah it's a Sunday Night Football game so it will be on nationally on NBC at 7 CT, 5 PT. Otherwise you can stream in hd on http://stream.nbcsports.com/liveextra/ for those of you that don't have tv's or digital tv hooked up.
should be an entertaining first half of fooseball. hopefully kap can hit is wide open wr in the endzone this time

Cut Em Up!!!!!
Hopefully Vance McDonald is ready to go by then as well.
Will Patton make his debut?
TIME FOR REDEMPTION
Originally posted by GNielsen:
They threw Kaepernick in mid season last year and he did fine. Why would they think he needs anything more than solid practice time to get ready for the regular season? Yes, I expect him to play a little more next week, but not a lot more.

the receivers may need more time with him in game situations, so the coaches can decide what 5-6 receivers make the squad
Share 49ersWebzone