LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 223 users in the forums

2013 SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS vs. MINNESOTA VIKINGS GAMEDAY THREAD (Preseason Game 3)

Shop Find 49ers gear online
ill bet niners defense holds Peterson to under 100 yards
I would like to see the starting offense score a TD.
Originally posted by mayo49:
We have possibly the worst WR group in the NFL. It's Boldin and nothing much else.

Or maybe arguably the worst backup O-line and QB's in the NFL
Originally posted by LVJay:
Christian may want to ponder sitting this one out....

Originally posted by VaBeachNiner:
Could be another day for a good BJ performance.

[ Edited by Raul98 on Aug 19, 2013 at 8:33 AM ]
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Pillbusta:
Kaep will probably get 2 or 3 drives them sit and I agree with that
me to. i am not tragically worried about ck and playing time but when he over threw that wide out for a touchdown vs kansas city, that showed me he needs just a few more reps in game time to shake off the rust. again nothing tragic but I would like for him to play, as you said, two or three drives.
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Go, Niners, go!
Baldwin makes his first catch.....Zone explodes

Originally posted by jreff22:
Baldwin makes his first catch.....Zone explodes

The new T.O.! The new T.O.! Going all the way!
AJ Jenkins gets a picture taken
[ Edited by stunder49 on Aug 19, 2013 at 10:59 AM ]

Fangio: Which CB should we have covering AJ?
Harbaugh: HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Fangio: HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Don't give a sh*t about Jenkins . He's gone. Don't give a sh*t about Baldwin either. I want to see Patton. He's going to be our #2. And soon to be our motherfreak'n #1 Probowl receiver.
[ Edited by qnnhan7 on Aug 19, 2013 at 11:41 AM ]
Originally posted by qnnhan7:
Don't give a sh*t about Jenkins . He's gone. Don't give a sh*t about Baldwin either. I want to see Patton. He's going to be our #2. And soon to be our motherfreak'n #1 Probowl receiver.

thisss
Originally posted by DonnieDarko:
Originally posted by qnnhan7:

thisss

Is he finally going to play?
Wow the Patton man love has reached epic proportions and seems to be growing every day. A lot of hype surrounding a kid who's never played a down in the league. I'm excited about him too but the 49ers track record when it comes to WR's has taught me to curb my enthusiasm until he does something on gameday.
Share 49ersWebzone