There are 217 users in the forums

Mangini's Mess

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by phatbutskinny:
Originally posted by GNielsen:
Originally posted by susweel:
word on the street that Trent and Jim are having a power struggle and Trent brought in Mangini to take over when Jim leaves.

hey dont shoot the messenger just something I heard from my sources deep within the organization.

There is no possible way that is true. I'm hoping you're kidding. Moving on, wow, Mangini sounds like a real dick!

i dont think he's kidding, Jed York has already came out and said if JH doesn't get us a super bowl within the next 2 years he will be gone. They brought in Mangini to get acclimated with the 49ers org, so he could take over
did i miss that? when did he say that?
Originally posted by cciowa:
word on the street that Trent and Jim are having a power struggle and Trent brought in Mangini to take over when Jim leaves.

hey dont shoot the messenger just something I heard from my sources deep within the organization.

There is no possible way that is true. I'm hoping you're kidding. Moving on, wow, Mangini sounds like a real dick!

i dont think he's kidding, Jed York has already came out and said if JH doesn't get us a super bowl within the next 2 years he will be gone. They brought in Mangini to get acclimated with the 49ers org, so he could take over

Right after he said if Kaep doesn't win a SB this year, then we will trade him for Peyton Manning
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:

Right after he said if Kaep doesn't win a SB this year, then we will trade him for Peyton Manning
hmm. i heard that one so I am surprised i did not hear the one about JH being gone. hmm, I do not keep up very well with the news sometimes

Originally posted by AmpLee:

hmm. i heard that one so I am surprised i did not hear the one about JH being gone. hmm, I do not keep up very well with the news sometimes

not sure if serious.
how can you not take this serious....this could make the 9ers fall back to unwatchable again
Originally posted by DaDivaRecieva15:

My aunts friends husband works for the 49ers, and she told me this as well. F**king great.

I know man, my friend's mom's cousin's cousin's nephew's daughter's duck was at practice today and said she heard the same.
Originally posted by darkknight49:

My aunts friends husband works for the 49ers, and she told me this as well. F**king great.

I know man, my friend's mom's cousin's cousin's nephew's daughter's duck was at practice today and said she heard the same.

Your story checks out

• Jiks
^^^
^LOL
I'd probably read that guy's book.

• cciowa
  • Veteran

not sure if serious.
how can you not take this serious....this could make the 9ers fall back to unwatchable again

No, I am not sure if CC is seriously buying this. SMH
i am honored,, of all of the funny posts on this topic,, targeted again for special treatment by the inner circle,, hahahaha
Originally posted by NinerBuff:

well this confirms my first thought when mangini was hired,, I said at the time,, we just hired the replacement for JH

lol
Great Read!

and come on guys stop feeding the trolls. If the posters name begins with sus and ends with weel, it aint true until adam schefler reports it on twitter.
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by 5280High:
Great Read!

and come on guys stop feeding the trolls. If the posters name begins with sus and ends with weel, it aint true until adam schefler reports it on twitter.
the guys aunt's husband works in the niner organization for goodness sakes. that seems pretty legit to me?
Originally posted by valrod33:
Originally posted by darkknight49:

Your story checks out

Now that is funny!
Share 49ersWebzone