There are 172 users in the forums

CB Chris Culliver went down with left knee injury

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Root for sprain or hyper extension!
Originally posted by 9ersLiferInChicago:
This just really gets under my skin. I'm convinced that players are going to have to somehow be forced to keep in better shape during the off-season. Every year about this time players start dropping like flies because they sit on their asses for months and then come to camp.

Ya, knee injuries are totally the result of being out of shape.
  • Axl49
  • Veteran
Bring in wright. and people said cut Carlos......
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
gay karma
Nooooooooooooooo
Originally posted by ChazBoner:
gay karma
Originally posted by Hopper:
Originally posted by Pillbusta:
We should have put our arm around an emotional Cully during Super Bowl week instead of making him feel like sh!t though what he said was awful and we might be champions right now. I mean they really reamed him that week when his focus should have been on football

Yeah it was that simple lol

Yes it was to me just like Riley Cooper. You apologized for it now lets get ready for the Super Bowl and we can deal with the rest of this after the fact. Dude lost focus for at least a couple days and it showed in the Super Bowl where he looked totally unprepared. I think after the apology winning was more important than some hurt feelings. We could have mended those feelings after the game
Originally posted by LA9erFan:
Originally posted by 9ersLiferInChicago:
This just really gets under my skin. I'm convinced that players are going to have to somehow be forced to keep in better shape during the off-season. Every year about this time players start dropping like flies because they sit on their asses for months and then come to camp.

Ya, knee injuries are totally the result of being out of shape.
And broken hands, We have one other guy saying they are over training and this guy saying they are out of shape. I think they are both wrong. Injuries happen, its a league wide thing.
  • thl408
Glass half full outlook:

At least the big injuries are happening to the ancillary positions. This team is built from the middle outwards. Oline and front 7 are the core. As long as those guys are healthy and effective, 49ers will be okay.

That said, this injury sucks.
[ Edited by thl408 on Aug 1, 2013 at 1:23 PM ]
Why the f**k was he covering punts in TC anyways? Don't we have some useless backups, some rookies or ST players for that kind of s**t?

GOD DAMNIT

STOP PRACTICING
At least we have a QB that has the talent to overcome some deficiencies around him.
Originally posted by Young2Rice:
Why the f**k was he covering punts in TC anyways? Don't we have some useless backups, some rookies or ST players for that kind of s**t?

GOD DAMNIT

THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Originally posted by ChipDouglas510:
Originally posted by Young2Rice:

GOD DAMNIT

THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Okoye
  • DVDA
  • Veteran

Share 49ersWebzone