LISTEN: 49ers Play It Smart On Day Two Of The Draft →

There are 170 users in the forums

Season Tickets via FedEx?

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by McDuck49:
Originally posted by dwy621:
I still haven't received mine yet. I have the fedex tracking and it still says initiated, but nothing has been shipped. Anyone else having this same issue?

Same here...called Fed Ex again and was told all they have is the label being initiated and would have to call 9ers. So, I did. Was told that all the rest of the packages would be shipped either today or tomorrow. And, that I was not the only one who was calling. Apparently a lot of angry season ticket holders still out here waiting. Calling seem to work !!

Same here as well. Makes sense that they are receiving lots of angry calls since Jed himself said tickets would arrive by today.
Originally posted by djgtek:
Can anyone confirm if they also put free handbag vouchers in the box also?

i cant say for sure...but mine did (picked it up at the STH event)
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:

I received a free handbag voucher in the mail in a separate letter. It is good for ONE free bag. I have two tickets, and I imagine others have more, so are we now also supposed to shove everything into one bag? Geesh, two $6,000 SBLs could get a guy two $.50 to make in China bags.
Originally posted by 49erfaninPA:
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:

I received a free handbag voucher in the mail in a separate letter. It is good for ONE free bag. I have two tickets, and I imagine others have more, so are we now also supposed to shove everything into one bag? Geesh, two $6,000 SBLs could get a guy two $.50 to make in China bags.

LOL yeah. You are only allowed one per person, but I have 4 seats, you would think they could spare $2 and give me 4.
Definitely should have received your tracking number. I'm also on the hook for a couple of SBL's...
Set to arrive tomorrow. Allegedly.
Still nothing for me...
I called today and spoke to my rep and he said they should be arriving wednesday or thursday. The rep said the shipments went out alphabetically and my last name starts with a Y, so that is why they haven't been shipped.
Originally posted by cwilson830:
Still nothing for me...

Me either....last name starts with W, but there are other people I know with "lower" letters who haven't received theirs yet either
Anyone get an update?

Check ebay
No update. I'm pissed because i sold the preaseason tickets already and need to ship ASAP. My rep said we should get the ticket by this week for sure.
No update. I'm pissed because i sold the preaseason tickets already and need to ship ASAP. My rep said we should get the ticket by this week for sure.

How much you get for them?
Originally posted by 9erReign:

i got face value back, but I sold the full season at once. LB11, Row H. South Endzone. Sold 2 sets for $2700, face value $1480. I have 4 seats together and use the other 2 for myself.
Originally posted by 9erReign:

i got face value back, but I sold the full season at once. LB11, Row H. South Endzone. Sold 2 sets for $2700, face value $1480. I have 4 seats together and use the other 2 for myself.

Oh nice.
Share 49ersWebzone