There are 420 users in the forums

NFLNetwork- replaying superbowl today

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Anybody going to watch? I havent watched it again yet, not sure if my tender heart is ready...
Don't think I ever will be
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Why torture yourself.
Much like Frank Gore I have not rewatched that game ever. And I doubt I will ever have a desire to do so.
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:
Much like Frank Gore I have not rewatched that game ever. And I doubt I will ever have a desire to do so.

my thoughts exactly
i've re-watched it a few times, it helps in terms of getting over the loss, for me at least. you'll also take a few things you didnt remember the first time around. the thing i took away is while culliver gave up a few bad plays everyone will always remember, he had some nice plays in there too, they just get forgotten about.
Yeah, if you rewatch it a few times it definitely does help. And then you'll get that pang of UGHHH WE WERE SO CLOSE.

The thing that always gets me is seeing Bruce Miller being held on the kickoff return that went for a TD. He was held by two f**king people.
nope

Had to watch it because I couldn't remember it. After we got down, I got REAL liquored up. My only thought is that we just gave that game away. Baltimore was not the better team. Breakdowns and mistakes will beat a team every day.

Still have the game on my DVR, but I can't watch it. I barely remember the game is was so hammered, and I think I'll keep it that way.
  • THEB
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Whomeam:
Yeah, if you rewatch it a few times it definitely does help. And then you'll get that pang of UGHHH WE WERE SO CLOSE.

The thing that always gets me is seeing Bruce Miller being held on the kickoff return that went for a TD. He was held by two f**king people.

Yeah and the hold lasted for about 25 yards while he was trying to break away from them. most ridiculous missed call ive seen in a while.
Will never watch again.
Still crushes me every time I think about it.
My friends keep telling me to 'get over it' or 'it happens'.
No. I won't get over it.
No. it shouldn't have happened.
We're the 49ers dammit. We don't lose Super Bowls.
indict that entire referee crew led by an obama voter
...who fell for the religious mumbo jumbo of a murderer ray lewis
Share 49ersWebzone