LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 228 users in the forums

2013 TRAINING CAMP THREAD

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by Raul98:
Originally posted by Rascal:
Yea, Vernon is a complete beast. He might not be the biggest guy around, but heck there is a lot of power in that package. Do you remember when he went on Sports Science ? Man, he is not just strong, he is frigging explosive too. This dude is my favourite 9er !!

Ya i remember watching this hes also my favorite Niner but the video that really impressed me was the combine video of him before the draft i had never seen a tight end like that before i was hoping the niners would draft him and glad they did,

they're not even trying to resist
  • Rascal
  • Veteran
Originally posted by GNielsen:
God that sports science clip of Vernon punking that guy is a hoot. Hilarious. But on topic, what about Harbaugh doing a swan dive into the pile? That's priceless.

Wish there was a clip of that on YouTube. Damn ! LOL.
Originally posted by Rascal:
Originally posted by GNielsen:
God that sports science clip of Vernon punking that guy is a hoot. Hilarious. But on topic, what about Harbaugh doing a swan dive into the pile? That's priceless.

Wish there was a clip of that on YouTube. Damn ! LOL.

I would love to see that. If anyone finds footage of it, I hope they'll post it.
Competition is really hot...so a skirmish or two is almost expected. But, yeah, both Coach and Lockette deserve props for diving in to break it up. I don't think you'd see many other head coaches doing that...just shows how passionate Coach is about his players.
Originally posted by DonnieDarko:
Originally posted by JerryRice1848:
I was expecting a KO similar to this

f**ked up man, he died hours later
Did he really??? Wow. That is why I only like boxing in Rocky movies
Originally posted by daragon:
Dorsey? You mean Ian right? Because it has been Ian Williams who has been lighting it up.

No I mean Dorsey. I don't think Ian will be first rotation at DT in the nickel. I think Dorsey Is going to take it. That's where he saw the most action against Denver. He may have played 85% of the snaps in the 4-2. I don't think Ian will get both the starting NT job and first rotation in the 4-2. Dorsey will need to prove himself though in the next 3 games. He just as well against the run as Ian against Denver. He didn't create as much pressure but I have a feeling he has the ability to and a 4 man front is where I believe he will thrive.
[ Edited by eonblue on Aug 14, 2013 at 12:34 PM ]
Originally posted by eonblue:
Originally posted by daragon:
Dorsey? You mean Ian right? Because it has been Ian Williams who has been lighting it up.

No I mean Dorsey. I don't think Ian will be first rotation at DT in the nickel. I think Dorsey Is going to take it. That's where he saw the most action against Denver. He may have played 85% of the snaps in the 4-2. I don't think Ian will get both the starting NT job and first rotation in the 4-2. Dorsey will need to prove himself though in the next 3 games. He just as well against the run as Ian against Denver. He didn't create as much pressure but I have a feeling he has the ability to and a 4 man front is where I believe he will thrive.

Really? That would be a surprise. Ian Williams has out played Dorsey at NT so far, based on the pre-season game and practice reports.
Originally posted by OKC49erFan:
Really? That would be a surprise. Ian Williams has out played Dorsey at NT so far, based on the pre-season game and practice reports.

In the 3-4 I think Ian starts. In the 4-2 when smith/McDonald slide inside I think the first person to sub in for one of them is Dorsey. He played just as well as Ian against Denver in that formation. Ian really only stood out in one play to me. The skuta sack where he was single blocked by the guard and collapses the pocket locking osweiler In. Besides this I considered them level. Training reports are a different story but I'm focusing on games from this point. Maybe Ian gets the 3-4 NT and 4-2 DT rotation but I don't think so
Denver's O-line was pretty beat up, I would have been worried if our D-line didn't dominate. KC and Vikings O-lines should give our couches a better idea about who should start where.
Originally posted by ChipDouglas510:

Died? For real?

Originally posted by NCommand:

Died? For real?

it always get someone
Originally posted by xtm059:

Died? For real?

it always get someone

lol this

Died? For real?

Nah, just brain damage
Originally posted by socalniner:
Nah, just brain damage

Jesus, the way he was convulsing, I'd take that hook-line-sinker every time! LMAO

Died? For real?

they said the when the ref held his neck he accidentally snapped it so tragic
Share 49ersWebzone