2013 TRAINING CAMP THREAD

Shop Find 49ers gear online
To borrow a phrase from mayo:

I'm Jacked!
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by NinerBuff:
Originally posted by cciowa:
kyle has been activated and thats great. there is our number two guy on opening day , main punt returner and back up kick returner to james and hunter

totally agree, until Jenkins/Patton/Lockette can prove to be NFL caliber guys, Williams is our only legit WR across from Boldin
if just one of those kids(remember my man crush moore!) comes through than we do not have to worry about bringing back craptree and can spend that money on aldon smith and CK. we do have to get a backup punt return guy and I hope james can make that happen
Originally posted by Dr_Bill_Walsh:
Cool infographic....

Originally posted by ChipDouglas510:
Originally posted by Dr_Bill_Walsh:
Cool infographic....

With 4 XL gloves, Vernon had no choice to be an improved receiver.
Linebacker Darius Fleming and receiver Kyle Williams have been activated from the physically unable to perform list.
  • Rascal
  • Veteran
Have I missed the live press con or they are late ?
  • Rascal
  • Veteran
OK, OK, Kap is on now !!
Originally posted by Rascal:
OK, OK, Kap is on now !!

What's he saying?

Probably talking about his tattoos and shoe collection.
[ Edited by DaDivaRecieva15 on Jul 25, 2013 at 12:07 PM ]
kyle has been activated and thats great. there is our number two guy on opening day , main punt returner and back up kick returner to james and hunter

Given his injury, I would hope they use him at WR and have someone else return punts.
Matt Barrows ‏@mattbarrows Sighting: Michael Crabtree walking without boot, crutches or limp. He has a black, plastic plate on the back of his right Achilles'.

Originally posted by dtg_9er:

Given his injury, I would hope they use him at WR and have someone else return punts.

Given HOW HE WAS INJURED, I would hope they have someone else taking on LBs, especially dirty ones like Vilma, next time they run sweeps
  • DRnSFw
  • BlessUp
Originally posted by valrod33:
Matt Barrows ‏@mattbarrows Sighting: Michael Crabtree walking without boot, crutches or limp. He has a black, plastic plate on the back of his right Achilles'.

stfu

dat deer antler spray doe
Originally posted by DaDivaRecieva15:

Originally posted by DaDivaRecieva15:

Share 49ersWebzone