LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 236 users in the forums

No whispers from rookie camp yet?

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Who is the going to be the sleeper guy that they have to hold on the 53 because they would get plucked off the practice squad?

Okoye? The undrafted OT?
Originally posted by KegBert:
Originally posted by 5280High:
Originally posted by 9erfanAUS:
Originally posted by DUB9IROCZ:
Originally posted by DaDivaRecieva15:

i thought that was alex smith #11 not used to seeing some one else.wearing #11 lol

yeah this will definitely take some getting used to.

Well they do look identical...

• Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
this fkn clown.

• Wodwo
  • Veteran
Got fashion advice from:

I think Okoye will be a long term project. He will probably be on the reserve list this year.
Was rookie camp day 3 today? The blogosphere seems quiet.

Yeah, it seemed like a lot of info came out on the first day and it's been nothing but crickets since. The Matts need to get off their asses!

Day 3 was closed to the media.
  • Rascal
  • Veteran
Originally posted by ChazBoner:
this fkn clown.

Hardly the right attire to go with his new Jaguar convertilble. LOL.
  • LVJay
  • Veteran
Originally posted by LieutKaffee:
Originally posted by WildBill:
Originally posted by xela510:
Eric Reid reports have me worried

Slipping and falling and getting burned is not a good first impression.
Goodness gracious, the sky is falling...you guys don't know anything about football do you? You would look silly talking like that if you knew how Ronnie Lott or say Jerry Rice if you knew how their first camps went and reacted the same way. They are playing without pads and no contact. They are just trying to get their feet back under them, learn from the coaches and get/learn the playbook. Like the quote from the movie The Last Samurai-"Too Many Minds."

Wait till the pads go on and hitting is allowed miixed in with the veterans, but even then that is not specific. Are you guys like the fools who said Tolz should be ahead of Kaep on the dep chart based on limited observations and unweighted evaluations?

Speaking of Tolzien, I think he can kiss his career goodbye. We are going to be the only team in the NFL with our third string QB returning punts! Go Daniels.

^^

as for the Daniels comment, I strongly agree and believe he'll make the squad... no chance for CAWKS to snag him from our practice squad!

• LVJay
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Ballistic:
Originally posted by monsterzero789:
its the second day of rookie camp lol

Originally posted by KegBert:

Yeah, it seemed like a lot of info came out on the first day and it's been nothing but crickets since. The Matts need to get off their asses!

Well some days are open to the media and some aren't. Day 1 was so you see a lot wrote on who looked good, who looked bad, players interviewing with the reporters, etc. Days 2 and 3 must have been closed so you hear nothing. They can't interview, can't watch practice so nothing gets said. Just like during the season Monday, Tuesday (maybe Wednesday) are the big media days I believe, Thursday and Friday the team is finalizing preparations for the games and then getting ready to travel.

It's all part of the league rules... the press conferences, player interviews, etc. If it wasn't Harbaugh wouldn't let the media in at all to avoid distractions. You think he would talk to the media for 20 minutes and waste time if he didn't have to? So the league lets them in so they can keep up coverage but puts a limit so it's not an every day distraction.
[ Edited by Gore_21 on May 12, 2013 at 10:07 PM ]
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
Originally posted by LVJay:
Originally posted by Ballistic:
Originally posted by monsterzero789:
its the second day of rookie camp lol

I like what I'm hearing about CB Marcus Cooper...he impressed our coaches, too. He's got excellent size at 6-2, looks muscular, 4.45, 39 " vertical...came from one of the top producing CB schools in Rutgers.
Originally posted by CorvaNinerFan:
I like what I'm hearing about CB Marcus Cooper...he impressed our coaches, too. He's got excellent size at 6-2, looks muscular, 4.45, 39 " vertical...came from one of the top producing CB schools in Rutgers.

practice squad
Share 49ersWebzone