Originally posted by Niners99:
Originally posted by truekingcarlos:
We lost our chance at a superbowl when Harbaugh betrayed Alex.
Like I said before the playoffs, its all about Karma for us now. Winning the superbowl would have depended on whether Harbaugh made an honorable decision and none of us saw it, or that he did what we all suspected, a betrayal.
Looks like we have our answer.
We wouldnt have been here genius.
Alex is a very good QB, but Kap single handedly won us both playoff games with speed and pinpoint deep passes.
u know true king, my wife said the same s**t, i mean it is what it is.
Kaep couldnt of gotten this far without Alex's 6-2 record, then after the switch, Kaep helped us get here.
My wife said, well thats Kharma, and what u get when u do someone dirty to win now, when it shouldnt of been done.
I just told her, i dont wanna hear that now. Prolly wont post for a few more days, as i know it's probably gonna get crazy in here.
I will say this about the game. We should of come out as a team in the first half, as we did in the second. just that simple.
I dont even care about next year at this point right now. Just feel all f**ked up (Sorry for cursing mods)