LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 304 users in the forums

Jonathan Goodwin

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by sacniner:
Goodwin is questionable for this Sunday due to an illness.

Uh oh!
WHAAAAAAAT!!!! trade him NOW...!!!
  • Disp
  • Veteran
Sucks to be him. Looks like he's gonna lose his job to the backup like Alex, Nnamdi, and Willis.
Originally posted by Disp:
Sucks to be him. Looks like he's gonna lose his job to the backup like Alex, Nnamdi, and Willis.

Sacrcasm, I recognize that!

• thl408
Originally posted by wysiwyg:

Sacrcasm, I recognize that!

Since Willis has been out, the defense has given up 14 points in two games. Keep Whilhoite in the lineup.
Originally posted by thl408:
Since Willis has been out, the defense has given up 14 points in two games. Keep Whilhoite in the lineup.

Yes, but keep in mind who the opposition was in those two games. The pathetic Rams offense, and the Schaubtato led Texans.
Originally posted by SofaKing:

Yes, but keep in mind who the opposition was in those two games. The pathetic Rams offense, and the Schaubtato led Texans.

Derp

[ Edited by wysiwyg on Oct 12, 2013 at 9:02 AM ]

All kidding aside, this guy is hurt more than he is healthy anymore. You have to wonder if he is starting to break down?
Kilgore is going to take the job, as long as he doesn't Kill Gore

How dare you use logical reasoning!

• thl408

Come on Sofa, you know I was sarcasming, right?
Originally posted by Bluesbro:

All kidding aside, this guy is hurt more than he is healthy anymore. You have to wonder if he is starting to break down?

I feel like Im going potato sometimes when Im in the Webzone.
This is his last season then on to Kilgore.
Originally posted by LasVegasWally:
This is his last season then on to Kilgore.

That'll probably mean the end of Gore's career

edit: sorry, I'll show myself out
[ Edited by OregonDuckNiner on Oct 13, 2013 at 10:49 AM ]
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by Bluesbro:

What!! Hes started every game since hes been here..
Share 49ersWebzone