There are 710 users in the forums
Restless.... (Night before 2013 playoff game vs. Packers...)
- 1 2
Jan 12, 2013 at 12:44 AM
- JsilvaNINERSRUNIT
- Veteran
- Posts: 187
I'm doing it on purpose, the mornings before a Niners game are always some the longest of my life. This way ill sleep til 12 n watch the other game right before the Niners.
Jan 12, 2013 at 12:46 AM
- Dr_Bill_Walsh
- Veteran
- Posts: 20,654


/thread
Jan 12, 2013 at 1:00 AM
- StOnEy333
- Hall of Fame
- Posts: 99,664
Jan 12, 2013 at 1:04 AM
- awol36
- Veteran
- Posts: 1,353
Packers gonna get slapped up..
Jan 12, 2013 at 1:09 AM
- mayo49
- Veteran
- Posts: 65,216
Originally posted by awol36:
Packers gonna get slapped up..
LOL. That's the old Polish backslap, twirl move.
Jan 12, 2013 at 2:21 AM
- swayze
- Veteran
- Posts: 4,225
double post
[ Edited by ninermedic on Jan 12, 2013 at 2:23 AM ]
Jan 12, 2013 at 2:23 AM
- swayze
- Veteran
- Posts: 4,225
I'm anticipating this game like I looked forward to Christmas when I was a little kid. Only harder. So, so so much harder.
Jan 12, 2013 at 2:28 AM
- BrianGO
- Veteran
- Posts: 10,300
Originally posted by awol36:
Packers gonna get slapped up..
The balding guy is our defense, the lady is Aaron Rodgers, and the guy on the left she looks to for help is the Green Bay O-line, who tries to help in vain.
Jan 12, 2013 at 2:35 AM
- NC49erfan82
- Veteran
- Posts: 12,658
I got a 10:30 tee time with the guys. I hope I feel better... I been having horrible stomach cramps for past 12 hours. I do not know what it is from and can not sleep. Right now all I can think about is the 49ers beating the Packers.
Jan 12, 2013 at 2:40 AM
- Husker49er
- Veteran
- Posts: 157
Been up since 4 am.
Jan 12, 2013 at 2:40 AM
- mayo49
- Veteran
- Posts: 65,216
Originally posted by NC49erfan82:
I got a 10:30 tee time with the guys. I hope I feel better... I been having horrible stomach cramps for past 12 hours. I do not know what it is from and can not sleep. Right now all I can think about is the 49ers beating the Packers.
Stomach cramps suck, hope you feel better, brother.
Jan 12, 2013 at 2:53 AM
- NC49erfan82
- Veteran
- Posts: 12,658
Originally posted by mayo49:
Originally posted by NC49erfan82:
I got a 10:30 tee time with the guys. I hope I feel better... I been having horrible stomach cramps for past 12 hours. I do not know what it is from and can not sleep. Right now all I can think about is the 49ers beating the Packers.
Stomach cramps suck, hope you feel better, brother.
They do and I been miserable with it. I have not been able to eat since lunch yesterday. Thanks for the show of concern though.
Jan 12, 2013 at 4:32 AM
- TheGoldStandard
- Veteran
- Posts: 7,697
Can't sleep. Kap is gonna ball out, the Packers are completely unprepared for what's coming for them. Cowboy's injury is completely overblown by the media, he'd play with no arms to win a title, he will be ready. Not that'll matter, Aldon has been written off this entire week, he will be sufficiently motivated and equally unblock able.
We are a more complete team, as long as we stop the run and make the Packers one-dimensional we will win this game. Watch out for Randy, too.
We are a more complete team, as long as we stop the run and make the Packers one-dimensional we will win this game. Watch out for Randy, too.
Jan 12, 2013 at 5:33 AM
- tohara3
- Veteran
- Posts: 30,819
Originally posted by ninermedic:I'm anticipating this game like I looked forward to Christmas when I was a little kid. Only harder. So, so so much harder.
Agree
- 1 2