LISTEN: 49ers Offseason Musings With Legendary Columnist Mike Silver →

There are 150 users in the forums

2013 opponents

Shop Find 49ers gear online
12-4 for sure. Loses IMO will be @Seattle, @Saints, @Rams, and another loss no one ever expects (always happens).
  • pd24
  • Veteran
Originally posted by SFTifoso:
12-4 for sure. Loses IMO will be @Seattle, @Saints, @Rams, and another loss no one ever expects (always happens).

I agree. I think 12-4 at worse and we are good enough to beat the Rams 2 times even though we didn't this year. I would love for out 1st game of the year to be in Seattle and us pull out an early win on the road.
looks like a 10-6, 9-7 season.
at saints again?
Originally posted by mattster03:
Originally posted by BayArea:
The bad thing is we got the Rams twice. So that is 2 losses right there or a possible loss and a tie. lol

Looking at those schedules we might not win the division especially if Seattle wins all of their home games again.

You don't think the Colts, Giants, or Texans will be "good" next year?

No and I bet you only one of those teams makes the playoffs.
Thank you for this thread. This is what I've been telling friends. The Niners have a much easier schedule next year and the Seahawks have a much tougher schedule. The NIners have an offseason to work on installing Kaepernick 100%. They are in great salary cap position and they have a bunch of draft picks to play with. They can tweak their team and spend the off-season preparing to go all the way next year. They can use their draft picks to move around in the draft to get a couple of big nasty D-linemen, another safety and at least one more corner back. They can figure out how to effectively play the Seahawks. They have an offseason to work on a specific identity so that debacle of the last sequence of plays Sunday night never happens again. I see big things for the Niners in the next three or four years.
Originally posted by GNielsen:
They are in great salary cap position and they have a bunch of draft picks to play with. They can tweak their team and spend the off-season preparing to go all the way next year. They can use their draft picks to move around in the draft to get a couple of big nasty D-linemen, another safety and at least one more corner back.

not that great...they still have to pay Goldson, draft picks, and after next season Kaepernick.
We may be 11-5 next year.

The Saints, Seahawks, Rams, and Packers will be the toughest games.

Our secondary has to show up against NO, GB, CAR, and INDY to make it a game, other wise they will shred us up like Flacco did last night.
Originally posted by SpeedDemon:

Our secondary has to show up against NO, GB, CAR, and INDY to make it a game, other wise they will shred us up like Flacco did last night.

Texans and Redskins will be tough games as well.
[ Edited by drakan on Feb 4, 2013 at 1:46 PM ]
Were winning the f**king Superbowl next year. IDGAF. Harbaalke will revamp this defense and this offense will be the best in the league.

You heard it here first.

Originally posted by niner4life21:
Were winning the f**king Superbowl next year. IDGAF. Harbaalke will revamp this defense and this offense will be the best in the league.

You heard it here first.

I agree!!!
Originally posted by SpeedDemon:

How are you leaving out the Falcons?
I will say 12-4,but I wont say I'm not postive of that. Because like every year in the nfl. Teams that are bad become good and teams you think are good. Suck that year. Case and point. The Redskins look good on paper,but nobody knows if RG3 will be the same QB. You also have to factor in the softmore jinx. Will Wilson feel it's effect in Seatle.
Ill answer the question in the OP... No. I am very upset/depressed/mad today. This sucks.

But, our offense will be the best in the NFL next season. Kaep is so fast and has a big arm... plus Hunter, Williams and Manningham will be healthy. Also, an offseason to work on the offense will help.

Our defense needs to add DL depth and help in coverage.

I think we go 12-4 next season. Hopefully with a happy ending in February
Originally posted by echav4949:
Originally posted by niner4life21:

You heard it here first.

I agree!!!

bank on it
Share 49ersWebzone