LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 315 users in the forums

2013 opponents

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by BadgerHawk:
It would be awesome to see the last regular season game be Seattle at home.

I'd also guess a Thursday night game a week and 1/2 before the London game against Jax.

I hate london games. Way too much traveling. I hope they put it before or after a bye week to make it easy on the travling.
I like our schedule. We have majority of our tough non-division games at home. With as tough as I think the NFC West is going to be next year, Its good to have some tough games like that at The Sticks final season.

#GONINERS
Originally posted by socalniner:
this feels like the year we got hosed by the refs against the skins. The next year we go 15-1 and destroy the fins in the SB

hopefully, getting to the sb again without a win will f**k me up for life. were not the bills
  • Silky
  • Veteran
Originally posted by SFTifoso:
49ers at Sanits for first SNF game. Let's get these a*****es and having to go back to that stadium out of the way first.

Also, Pats aren't going back to the playoffs. Book it.

Oh yea? And who is going to unseat the Pats? The Bills, Dolphins, or Jets (lol)
Not worried about our offense no more. If we can shore up the d-line / secondary, this team will be unstoppable next year.
Originally posted by robniner:
HIGHLY LIKELY OPENER

vs. Atlanta -Sunday Night

POTENTIAL SNF APPEARANCES

vs. Green Bay
vs. Indy
at. Seattle

MNF GAMES
vs. Houston
vs. Carolina

AMERICA'S GAME OF THE WEEK (FOX)
at. New Orleans
vs. Seattle

All others will either be 1 PM EDT start or 4:25 PM EDT start. (subject to change)

HARD TO DETERMINE DUE TO A PLAYER
at. Washington

Anything on SEE BS should be designated as
"Ted Robinson Audio Days".

Why would they put us on opening Sunday when they could schedule "America's team" vs RGIII instead ?
It can be September 5th any day now as far as I'm concerned.
I hope we run through them and score like the 2007 Patriots, except with us winning it all of course. In all honesty, if AJ Jenkins steps up, we could be a pretty formidable offense, averaging around 30 points again with the guys we simply have now.
I hope we run through them and score like the 2007 Patriots, except with us winning it all of course. In all honesty, if AJ Jenkins steps up, we could be a pretty formidable offense, averaging around 30 points again with the guys we simply have now.
Originally posted by ApatheticIAm:
Originally posted by SFTifoso:
49ers at Sanits for first SNF game. Let's get these a*****es and having to go back to that stadium out of the way first.

Also, Pats aren't going back to the playoffs. Book it.

Oh yea? And who is going to unseat the Pats? The Bills, Dolphins, or Jets (lol)

Jets, after they trade us for Alex. Bold prediction!

Originally posted by Young2Rice:
Originally posted by BadgerHawk:
It would be awesome to see the last regular season game be Seattle at home.

I'd also guess a Thursday night game a week and 1/2 before the London game against Jax.

I hate london games. Way too much traveling. I hope they put it before or after a bye week to make it easy on the travling.

from my understanding if you play in london you always have a bye week after that and west coast teams are usually playing a road game on the east coast before their trip over the pond
We should have 5+ primetime games again, easy.
Originally posted by ninerjok:

Yup. Kaep is going to be that QB part of marquee primetime football.

And you know our primetime games will be against our toughest opponents.
Originally posted by aTx49er:

And you know our primetime games will be against our toughest opponents.

Yup. He did pretty well in prime time against CHI, NE and GB. But not so well against SEA.

Also beat ATL on the road in an epic comeback. Its going to be another entertaining season. I'm so happy the niners are back. Last season wasn't a fluke as a lot of people were saying. We should be in the running for the next few years at least.
[ Edited by Young2Rice on Feb 9, 2013 at 3:08 PM ]
Share 49ersWebzone