LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 427 users in the forums

Who is your favorite 49ers player that does not start?

Shop Find 49ers gear online
The L-Train. Larry Grant.. hes a starter on any other team.. beast.
Hunter
Originally posted by verb1der:
easy, Alex Smith.

This.
LARRY GRANT

best back-up linebacker in the NFL. The guy is a stud. Who can forget how clutch this guy was last year. The forced fumble on Tarvaris Jackson is something that I will never forget. Clutch factor is off the charts. Not to mention the guy hits hard just like Willis and Bowman.
I'm gonna go with A.J. Jenkins! The kid excels at getting quick separation which is something that CK can work with. Kinda get the feeling that A.J. will be a better gamer than a practice player. Similar to Crabtree, Jenkins has big hands and can pluck the ball out of the air with ease.

I know he struggled in camp but he's had plenty of time to sit back, observe and memorize the playbook.
Originally posted by Amir:
easy, Alex Smith.

haha you beat me to it.

Damnit!
It was Dobbs for me
Hunter and Culliver!
Don't be sad Kenny. WE LOVE WIGGINS!

Gotta love the guy who comes in as #69. Made some plays at TC and is hanging around the practice squad. When they signed him to the PS though they changed his number I guess.

He allowed a sack in the pre season and I yelled "Goddamnit wiggins!" which made me feel like I have a butler.

Originally posted by Niner_Demon:
easy, Alex Smith.

This.
Yeah Alex Smith
Originally posted by pwillis52beasty:
easy, Alex Smith.

This.
Yeah Alex Smith

Was really hoping that he would prove all the haters wrong and win a superbowl with us this year :(
easy, Alex Smith.

This.
Yeah Alex Smith

Was really hoping that he would prove all the haters wrong and win a superbowl with us this year :(

he still might
Originally posted by AkNiners:
Don't be sad Kenny. WE LOVE WIGGINS!

Gotta love the guy who comes in as #69. Made some plays at TC and is hanging around the practice squad. When they signed him to the PS though they changed his number I guess.

He allowed a sack in the pre season and I yelled "Goddamnit wiggins!" which made me feel like I have a butler.

Hunter, Cully and Boobie D.

Honorable mentions to C.J. and Grant.
Share 49ersWebzone