LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 216 users in the forums

so what happens

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by Humboldt9er:
id rather see him suck. then i want alex to go to arizona and beat toilzen twice a year. thanks harbaugh.

Seriously though I doubt even if Kaep falters we see him benched for Alex. Harbaugh doesn't want that kind of singletary-esque circus on his team. My bet is he sticks with Kaepernick for the long stretch and molds him through any struggles he might have.

Harbaugh doesn't bench players because they have a bad game. We didn't see Alex benched because he had a horrible game vs the Vikings nor was he benched vs the Giants. It took Harbaugh being surprised by the play of our young QB for Alex to be benched.
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Paul:

who is between alex and the rat? jr? aka codyP ? i always liked to call him jr.
id rather see him suck. then i want alex to go to arizona and beat toilzen twice a year. thanks harbaugh.

Don't let the door hit you in the a$$ on the way out.
  • Jcool
  • Veteran

• cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by BayArea:
Seriously though I doubt even if Kaep falters we see him benched for Alex. Harbaugh doesn't want that kind of singletary-esque circus on his team. My bet is he sticks with Kaepernick for the long stretch and molds him through any struggles he might have.

Harbaugh doesn't bench players because they have a bad game. We didn't see Alex benched because he had a horrible game vs the Vikings nor was he benched vs the Giants. It took Harbaugh being surprised by the play of our young QB for Alex to be benched.
well you know jh does exactly what you do not think he will do. if ck does get benched and alex comes in,, i am afraid what some members of the web zone may do in my opinion with his mixed messages he sends at press conferences like today ( ck starts but alex is still our man),, jh should not be shocked when the media keeps the qb controversy alive
  • cciowa
  • Veteran

i love alex but would never root for him to beat us if he is wearing a different uniform, sheesh
Originally posted by cciowa:
Originally posted by Paul:

who is between alex and the rat? jr? aka codyP ? i always liked to call him jr.

Hey isn't that Kaepernick all the way to the right? Oh wait it's Ken Dosserige or whatever his name was....lol 30 years from now #7 jersey will be retired. Book it.
[ Edited by BayArea on Nov 28, 2012 at 5:46 PM ]
Share 49ersWebzone