LISTEN: 49ers Offseason Musings With Legendary Columnist Mike Silver →

There are 161 users in the forums

so what happens

Shop Find 49ers gear online
so what happens if kaep comes out fumble 4 times throws 3 picks and looses to the rams? you guys still going to want alex on the bench just because hes alex?
lol
first I

Then I

and now I move for a
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
the team will be overhauled and the team moved to LA.

the Raiders will move into the santa clara stadium.
harbaughs an idiot...
  • DVDA
  • Veteran

Originally posted by Humboldt9er:
so what happens if kaep comes out fumble 4 times throws 3 picks and looses to the rams? you guys still going to want alex on the bench just because hes alex?

Then he still has less career fumbles, picks, and losses than Alex Smith so we still got the better guy. lol

Cut Everyone

• cciowa
  • Veteran

i do not want to think about that. it makes me nervous
Originally posted by cciowa:

i do not want to think about that. it makes me nervous

Yea Humbolt, if Kaep has that kinda stat line Harbaugh will just bump Alex even further down the depth chart and promote Tolzien as our next man up. Lets just all hope the kid holds his own the rest of the year.
  • Paul
  • Veteran
Sofa king we todd it!!!
id rather see him suck. then i want alex to go to arizona and beat toilzen twice a year. thanks harbaugh.
Share 49ersWebzone