There are 588 users in the forums
Kaep to start sunday
Shop Find 49ers gear online
Nov 21, 2012 at 8:15 PM
- Sanfran_chrisco
- Veteran
- Posts: 33,918
oh ok
Nov 21, 2012 at 8:15 PM
- StOnEy333
- Hall of Fame
- Posts: 99,664
Nov 21, 2012 at 8:16 PM
- JerryRice1848
- Veteran
- Posts: 12,224
Kaep up the middle, 10 yards
Nov 21, 2012 at 8:17 PM
- Dr_Bill_Walsh
- Veteran
- Posts: 20,650

Nov 21, 2012 at 8:18 PM
- THEB
- Veteran
- Posts: 3,760
@SI_JimTrotter
BREAKING: Jim Harbaugh has informed Alex Smith that Colin Kaepernick will start Sunday, per source. Said decision not based on health.
Well, I dont like the decision, but ill stand by my coach. Still think Kaep is too raw :/
BREAKING: Jim Harbaugh has informed Alex Smith that Colin Kaepernick will start Sunday, per source. Said decision not based on health.
Well, I dont like the decision, but ill stand by my coach. Still think Kaep is too raw :/
Nov 21, 2012 at 8:21 PM
- SFTifoso
- Veteran
- Posts: 3,883
I hope this is our Tom Brady moment.