There are 204 users in the forums

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS VS. NEW ORLEANS SAINTS GAMEDAY THREAD

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • kray28
  • Veteran
So we can't swear in here (presumably because there are children around), but it's perfectly fine to discuss male body parts?

Don't get be wrong, I don't care either way if we talk about touching penises...but maybe we can consider lifting the stupid swear filter too then?
Sproles in. Dammit
Originally posted by kray28:
So we can't swear in here (presumably because there are children around), but it's perfectly fine to discuss male body parts?

Don't get be wrong, I don't care either way if we talk about touching penises...but maybe we can consider lifting the stupid swear filter too then?

Lol can't swear because of the children. THINK OF THE CHILDREN
  • kray28
  • Veteran
Originally posted by NYS49er:
everyone is picking against us i cant wait to punish the saints

The Niners being the underdog is a good position for them.
  • kray28
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Rubberneck36:
Sproles in. Dammit

Why? I don't want any freebies from them. Let's beat them at max strength...we can and we will.
Originally posted by kray28:
everyone is picking against us i cant wait to punish the saints

The Niners being the underdog is a good position for them.

only ones picked us is howie long and boomer esioson
  • kray28
  • Veteran
only ones picked us is howie long and boomer esioson

Just remember that "expert" picks never decide the game.
So, what is so special about the report this morning that "sources" are saying CK will start. That same report and sources have been floating around all week lol
We does everyone think the Saints can run on us?

That's two pregame shows that said the Saints are going to win becuase they have their run game going........

Granted we haven't been as dominant as last years but the Saints are NOT going to get their ground game going against us.

Not going to happen.
We're so called underdogs because we're playing at the dome, we have to capitalize on their crappy defense and put up points

Originally posted by FredFlintstone:
We're so called underdogs because we're playing at the dome, we have to capitalize on their crappy defense and put up points

We are underdogs only because we don't put points on the board. We have to against the saints offense. Hard to do but we have to stop Brees and the air game if we do that they don't have a chance. The dome means nothing if we play our game they will be silent!
Originally posted by sincalfaithful:

S**t still gives me goosebumps... will never get old. NINER HISTORY
Good luck Kapp! Out gun Brees!
Originally posted by sacniner:
Originally posted by sincalfaithful:

S**t still gives me goosebumps... will never get old. NINER HISTORY
Yea it does! If we come out fired up like that again they wont have much of a chance this year...
Share 49ersWebzone