LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 229 users in the forums

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS VS CHICAGO BEARS GAMEDAY THREAD (Week 10)

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:
Originally posted by cciowa:
Originally posted by Baldie:
i used to think our defense brings out the worst in most quarterbacks we play.. i hope we get back to that on monday

That was 2011. We haven't done that as of yet except to the mediocre teams.
yep, you are right. there is alot of denial around here
the QB needs to step up
the problems in this team, in my opinon , have nothing to do with our quarterback, that is the least of our worries right now in my opinion
the rest of the team could be all second string high school players....

The QB still needs to go out there and work with what he has
i do not want to fight with you cuz i think we are on the same page. i think we are ok with BOTH quarterbacks ok? i refuse to let this become a ck alex thing. I am just saying the problems i see with our special teams, stupid sloppy penalities, sloppy defense, horrid pass protection have NOTHING to do with who our qb. aside from horses**t pass protection, i have no problem with our skill guys on offense. ok
i used to think our defense brings out the worst in most quarterbacks we play.. i hope we get back to that on monday

the QB needs to step up
the problems in this team, in my opinon , have nothing to do with our quarterback, that is the least of our worries right now in my opinion

i do not want to fight with you cuz i think we are on the same page. i think we are ok with BOTH quarterbacks ok? i refuse to let this become a ck alex thing. I am just saying the problems i see with our special teams, stupid sloppy penalities, sloppy defense, horrid pass protection have NOTHING to do with who our qb. aside from horses**t pass protection, i have no problem with our skill guys on offense. ok
i dont care who is at QB..but yeah...we are on the same page....just that the QB touches the ball 100% of the snaps so the game is some what on his shoulders even though everyone else is not up to par...The QB can either blame everyone else or the QB can make something happen

it sucks that im starting to see our Defense/ST cant be counted on anymore...so it's all on the Offense the rest of the way...hopefully the D finds their identity
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Go, Niners, go!
  • cciowa
  • Veteran

the QB needs to step up

i dont care who is at QB..but yeah...we are on the same page....just that the QB touches the ball 100% of the snaps so the game is some what on his shoulders even though everyone else is not up to par...The QB can either blame everyone else or the QB can make something happen

it sucks that im starting to see our Defense/ST cant be counted on anymore...so it's all on the Offense the rest of the way...hopefully the D finds their identity
agree. i discussed concerns with defense and special teams in another thread today and got accused of opinions that can not be proven. unproven hysterical ramblings i think is what i am doing when i express my concerns with defense and special teams i got more confidence in our offense no matter who is under center than the other two aspects of the game right now, i do not like feeling that way but I can not help it
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by mayo49:
Go, Niners, go!

i am sorry for getting so mad sunday after the loss(i know what the score was) that i wanted to kick your penis i almost said"beat" your penis but that may sound rather queer and/or odd
Is it Monday yet?????
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
we will win it will be close but we will win. 16-10 niners
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Sean Jensen ‏@seankjensen #Bears QB Jay Cutler was not in uniform for practice today during the portion open to reporters.
Originally posted by susweel:
Sean Jensen ‏@seankjensen #Bears QB Jay Cutler was not in uniform for practice today during the portion open to reporters.

Not looking to good for Cutler.
Go, Niners, go!

i am sorry for getting so mad sunday after the loss(i know what the score was) that i wanted to kick your penis i almost said"beat" your penis but that may sound rather queer and/or odd

• mayo49
  • Veteran
Go, Niners, go!
Originally posted by ninerfan4life:
We still have the best D in the league.

this, this, this.

DGAF what happened on Sunday. Monday, the nation will see which defense is truly the best in the NFL.
Originally posted by susweel:

Go, Niners, go!

Go tie?
Go, Niners, go!

COME ON MAYO, BRING IT OUT!!!

BRING.

IT.

OUT.

Share 49ersWebzone