LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 281 users in the forums

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS VS CHICAGO BEARS GAMEDAY THREAD (Week 10)

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by ace49ers:
Im yes and no on this. With Cutler the coaching team will have a lot of tape to break down and game plan. Campbell in the system you dont have much to go through and it becomes the unexpected.

I'd rather Cutler, Campbell will have nothing to lose and just spin it.

So you'd rather have Cutler who has a ton of chemistry with Marshall and other Bears Wr's plus Forte as well. Yeah that makes sense
Cutler and Campbell both suck.
How to deal with the Bears defense.... RUN THE BALL.
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Baldie:
Originally posted by cciowa:
i used to think our defense brings out the worst in most quarterbacks we play.. i hope we get back to that on monday

That was 2011. We haven't done that as of yet except to the mediocre teams.
yep, you are right. there is alot of denial around here
i used to think our defense brings out the worst in most quarterbacks we play.. i hope we get back to that on monday

the QB needs to step up
We still have the best D in the league.
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:

the QB needs to step up
the problems in this team, in my opinon , have nothing to do with our quarterback, that is the least of our worries right now in my opinion
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by ninerfan4life:
based upon what? last sunday, how they did in our losses, you just base that on the fact we dominated s**tty teams. the only good team we have beat is green bay
Best D? No way.
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
our D is still very good, but no where near as good as last years.

based upon what? last sunday, how they did in our losses, you just base that on the fact we dominated s**tty teams. the only good team we have beat is green bay

Based on that we're only giving 14 points a game which in my view is the only stat that matters.
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
Based on that we're only giving 14 points a game which in my view is the only stat that matters.

yup. And it's not the D's fault that ST gave up two fake punts. D had done their job, creating a 4th down.
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:

the QB needs to step up
the problems in this team, in my opinon , have nothing to do with our quarterback, that is the least of our worries right now in my opinion
the rest of the team could be all second string high school players....

The QB still needs to go out there and work with what he has
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
My penis is really tingling.
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by ChazBoner:

yup. And it's not the D's fault that ST gave up two fake punts. D had done their job, creating a 4th down.
the defense allowed them to get out to a 14-0 led for gods sake,, the defense let them come back when we had the lead late. I thought the talking point about our defense is that we can not be beat when we have the lead late. the defense was soft to start vs the vikings, the defense got owned all day vs the giants. are you telling me you guys can not see these same things happening vs good teams??? and look what happened when we were soft vs a average team sunday. denial
Share 49ersWebzone