LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 202 users in the forums

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS VS ST LOUIS RAMS GAMEDAY THREAD (Week 9)

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by TheGoldDiggerrrr:
name one cb who can shut down the slot? You have to defend 2 sides of the field, and double moves out to in, and with danny it's in out in out in out does he even know where he's at!

Originally posted by IdahoNiner:
I dont know if anyone has mentioned it, But Rogers has become a liability this season.

name one cb who can shut down the slot? You have to defend 2 sides of the field, and double moves out to in, and with danny it's in out in out in out does he even know where he's at!

This!
Well, I thought we wouldn't lose against the Rams this weekend, so I guess I was right.

So, how does this affect Vegas?
Originally posted by smithgdwg:

Rams covered the spread
Originally posted by IdahoNiner:
I dont know if anyone has mentioned it, But Rogers has become a liability this season.

Brown>Culliver>Rogers. No reason Rogers should really ever be man on man with the beter slot WR's in the league.
We lost when Harbs went ultra conservative...yes Akers shoulda made that kick but we coulda got another 10 yards
  • Tman
  • Veteran
Well, I thought we wouldn't lose against the Rams this weekend, so I guess I was right.

it depends on who you bet on, the niners were giving points so if you took them you lost. If you bet them straight up you still lost, if you bet them to tie.....your a lucky motherf**ker
This game was f**ked ... period. To go through that entire mess to end up with no real conclusion? Christ, I thought it was over 10 different times. Ties should not be alowed, football should be like baseball where you play until there is a clear winner.
  • vaden
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Tman:

it depends on who you bet on, the niners were giving points so if you took them you lost. If you bet them straight up you still lost, if you bet them to tie.....your a lucky motherf**ker

Straight up bettors tied. Lotta people had the 49ers SU in parlays, myself included, so I bet Vegas was rooting for the Rams.
Beat the Packers handily in Green Bay, but can't beat the Rams at home, how the f**k does that work?
Originally posted by Marsh:
Originally posted by BayArea:
This game was f**ked ... period. To go through that entire mess to end up with no real conclusion? Christ, I thought it was over 10 different times. Ties should not be alowed, football should be like baseball where you play until there is a clear winner.

bingo

They would argue there is too much risk for injury. I will say that we didn't come off the bye with the right focus and the rams played like this was both a measuring stick game and a division game. We did however weather the 14 pt deficit and we didn't give up on the run like we did vs giants all three times and the vikings. And guess what, we nearly won the game. We should never straight up abandon the run just because we are behind unless the clock dictates that scenario. I expect us the be ready for the bears. I am sure that we game planned over the break for them being that we had the rams at home and came out uninspired. I think we overlooked em a bit

Originally posted by KowboyKiller:
Beat the Packers handily in Green Bay, but can't beat the Rams at home, how the f**k does that work?

Alex Smith
Originally posted by KowboyKiller:

Blame it on the Bye week.........we should forfeit our bye weeks

Originally posted by Pillbusta:
Originally posted by Marsh:
Originally posted by BayArea:

bingo

They would argue there is too much risk for injury. I will say that we didn't come off the bye with the right focus and the rams played like this was both a measuring stick game and a division game. We did however weather the 14 pt deficit and we didn't give up on the run like we did vs giants all three times and the vikings. And guess what, we nearly won the game. We should never straight up abandon the run just because we are behind unless the clock dictates that scenario. I expect us the be ready for the bears. I am sure that we game planned over the break for them being that we had the rams at home and came out uninspired. I think we overlooked em a bit

So what happens if we end up with a first round bye in the playoffs then face off against a team we should beat who squeaks out a win in the wildcard round? They come to see us and since we are good and they barely won the card round we are going to win? Except they show up ready to fight us to the death and we get in the hole again early. That scenario is pretty much what has dismantled us so far. Lights out playing like the best team in the NFL and then getting pushed into a corner left unable to fight our way out. I am not trying to be a downer but these games bring up a lot of question marks. No way is this season over nor are my observations the bottom line but that is the feeling I have so far.
really not impressed with our coaching this season....roman can ead and our run defense has disappeared not so confident in this team anymore although i dont want to over react its games like this that make me have doubt
Originally posted by Eastcoastniner:
really not impressed with our coaching this season....roman can ead and our run defense has disappeared not so confident in this team anymore although i dont want to over react its games like this that make me have doubt

Too late
Share 49ersWebzone