LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 291 users in the forums

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS VS ST LOUIS RAMS GAMEDAY THREAD (Week 9)

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by IdahoNiner:
I dont know if anyone has mentioned it, But Rogers has become a liability this season.

He gets raped everytime he's matched up on Cruz too
Originally posted by D-NOTTE:
Originally posted by sacniner:
Originally posted by kush:

What the hell are you laughing at? Did Kaep even attempt a pass in OT? The kid had one good drive where he completed three passes. He is great with his legs, but did not do good enough throwing the ball. Lets pray Alex plays against the Bears.
The kid played well. With limited playbook and limited snaps. He really showed me something.

Originally posted by sacniner:
Originally posted by kush:

What the hell are you laughing at? Did Kaep even attempt a pass in OT? The kid had one good drive where he completed three passes. He is great with his legs, but did not do good enough throwing the ball. Lets pray Alex plays against the Bears.
LOLZ what that he can run? lol please.
I dont think they trust Keap from looking at the playcalling. But he came from behind no turnovers against a top defense and we should have won. He really showed me something today. If he had more snap in practice and prepared I think........ well you know what I'm saying
The Niners had 2 weeks to prepare for the LOWLY Rams and the D looked like it was still on vacation. An embarrassment at HOME.
I'll admit that Alex Smith is not the greatest QB in the NFL today, but this team will have a hard time making a playoff run without him behind center. A playoff berth is too much to expect out of a second year QB who has never started a game.

I wonder how long Alex will be out for.
Bottom line, it wasn't a win. Wins are all that count.
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by dtg_9er:
Originally posted by cciowa:
you guys are harping about the quarterback... do you not get it?? did you not see the s**thole defense played today against a bottom tier team? you can whistle past the end zone if you want but this team has some concerns, defense, special teams, pass protection, penalties, shaky kicker. the quarterback is the least of our worries today.

Calm down! Already commented on the D and they have been having issues lately, but I hope it's just the mid-season blues. If other teams have caught up with what we do...yikes! I agree with those who are pointing out that the DBs seem to slow to cover the quicker WRs.

On the good side, CK played three quarters without a turn over, or major snafu, and the team came back to tie. My major concern has been with the run defense and I wonder if that isn't partly due to Aldon being so young and having to play the entire game. Perhaps they need to start subbing in for the DL a bit to keep them fresh.

6-2-1 is still a good record and we will see if they can play better next week.
if you are an elite team,,,, you just do not do what they did today,, you just do not.
Originally posted by ninerfan4life:
I feel worse than I did when we lost to the Giants.

that game was over early.....thats why
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:
I dont know if anyone has mentioned it, But Rogers has become a liability this season.

He got torched by Amendola...over and over and over all game. 49ers need to figure out how to defend him before they meet in St. Louis in a few weeks.

Not only that but he missed a few tackles as well.
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by dhp318:

f**king reminded me of ahmad plumer in the first half vs the giants back in the day

Originally posted by nvchamp9ers:
we were lucky to even have this game be a tie....everyone in here talking about the refs costing us the game. That is laughable, we are lucky to walk away with a tie in all honesty

IDK about that, if we had those extra 72 seconds, we could have easily won at the end of regulation.
Originally posted by Marsh:
most talk this week will prob be about ATL losing

good.

I don't want to hear about this game any more than I have to.
Originally posted by dhp318:

He simply cannot be trusted 1on1 against anyone. I dont understand it. The coaches should have had brown manned up on amendola all night with safety help over the top.
Originally posted by lordfangio:
Originally posted by nvchamp9ers:
we were lucky to even have this game be a tie....everyone in here talking about the refs costing us the game. That is laughable, we are lucky to walk away with a tie in all honesty

IDK about that, if we had those extra 72 seconds, we could have easily won at the end of regulation.

I was thinking the same thing.
I think we took the Rams best punch today and came out with a tie. We'll be better prepared when we play them in a couple weeks. We get our starting QB back, and Fisher will never be able to dupe us with fake punts again. He overplayed that card and he can't use it save them next time.
Share 49ersWebzone