There are 195 users in the forums

The Michael Crabtree Thread

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • thl408
This guy catches everything. He made a number of excellent, hands only catches. More amazing when you consider players had frozen fingers. Baalke is about to have a huge headache negotiating with this guy.
I think Crabtree is officially back to full form
Crabtree is a true #1 receiver because he lives for the BIG moment.

He now has 28 catches for 410 yards and 3 touchdowns in his past 4 playoff games with Kaepernick.

That is elite. This guy will GO OFF on Sunday...
Pay the [crab] man!
Originally posted by JackPardeePants:
If Crabtree did not come back this year I think we would have missed the playoffs. He is so important to this team obviously

On every level...no longer can defenses double our only two AR targets in Boldin & VD. Plus he has tremendous hands esp. on 3rd down AND he's avery good ad lib receiver which is critical in our offensive system. He is also a fantastic blocker as well and WANTS the ball.
Originally posted by niner4life21:

He now has 28 catches for 410 yards and 3 touchdowns in his past 4 playoff games with Kaepernick.

Only if his # is dialed up by HaRoMan.
Originally posted by NCommand:

Trust me, it will. And if it isn't, who do you think Kaep will go to when he really needs a first on 3rd and ten with the game on the line?
  • boast
  • Hella Fame
Originally posted by ninerfan4life:

no doubt.
Originally posted by NCommand:

Trust me, it will. And if it isn't, who do you think Kaep will go to when he really needs a first on 3rd and ten with the game on the line?

100% agree on the 3rd downs...when it becomes ad lib, he's going to Crabtree 100% of the time!

Ever since Crabtree complained publically, he's been getting targeted more as well so most likely, the frustration will continue to carry over to Boldin/VD. Go Crab!
hopefully the "greatest catcher ever" talk won't be a curse like when harbs called Akers the greatest kicker ever last year.................................

Originally posted by 49erfeeeever808:
hopefully the "greatest catcher ever" talk won't be a curse like when harbs called Akers the greatest kicker ever last year.................................

Wasn't Harbaugh saying this stuff about Crabtree going into the 2012 season? Saying he had the best hands he had ever seen and people lost their poop over it?
Originally posted by boast:
Originally posted by ninerfan4life:

no doubt.

Nothing short of amazing after an achilles tear.
How many points you figure we need to score to beat Carolina? 20-23?? Same as vs. Packers. Thats basically 4 scoring drives (2 TD, 2 FG). If we cant score that many points we deserve to lose.

Carolina did a great job in keeping Kaep in the pocket in the 1st meeting. Of course now we have more options to throw to. But i would like to see some snaps where Kaep rolls out immediately to one side and looks down field or runs if nothing is there. Get that D-line moving all directions.

ONE THING I LOVED IN THE PACKERS GAME was the shots we took down the field. None were completed but i remember the times with A. SMith and company where we never attempted a throw past 10 yards and the safeties would be so close to the line knowing nothing would be thrown over their heads.
It's a totally different game with him out there.

he is simply a true #1 and makes it so that the defense just cannot take everything away.
Crabs hit his prime last season, and is still making a significant impact after a BIG injury!! I think its safe to argue Crab being a top 10 NFL receiver..You double Davis, Crabs and Boldin will beat theyre guy! You double Crab or Boldin and you have Davis running down the field 1 on 1 with a LB or safety and he will win everytime!!!
Share 49ersWebzone