LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 210 users in the forums

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS VS DETROIT LIONS GAMEDAY THREAD (Week 2)

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • Jiks
Originally posted by JohnBrodieFan:
congrats ladies. good victory.

see you in the playoffs.

see you in the playoffs.

Will win again, lol

see you in the playoffs.

Originally posted by Nes49:
lol. stafford 230 yards. smith, 226 yards.

stafford's worst game of his career is still better than smiths.

Yeah. 4 yards better. Plus he threw alot more.

Anyone with a functioning pair of eyes knows that Alex thoroughly outplayed Stafford. Stafford was all over the place with his accuracy.

Alex was razor sharp. I counted 6-7 drops tonight and he still completed 65% of his passes.

Lions troll gonna troll .
Originally posted by MontanaSBGod:
1. San Francisco 49ers

Season Outlook:

The San Francisco 49ers stay atop the power rankings after a second straight win against a 2011 playoff team.

The Green Bay Packers couldn't move the ball against the 49ers' defense, and neither could the Detroit Lions. Holding the powerful Lions' offense to field goals just goes to show the sheer might of the San Francisco defense. If Green Bay and Detroit can't score on the 49ers, who can?

What's more terrifying for opponents is that the San Francisco offense is much better this year. Michael Crabtree is playing like the Top 10 draft pick the team spent on him. Frank Gore and Kendall Hunter are a dynamic duo at the running back position and Vernon Davis provides the spark as a game-changing tight end.

The 49ers might not go undefeated, but they are undoubtedly the team to beat right now.

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1336537-nfl-power-rankings-where-does-every-team-rank-after-week-2/page/33

As great as that sounds, I want this team to remain hungry. Don't believe the hype.
  • Nes49
  • Veteran
Great win all-in-all but these drops are inexcusable. This has to be addressed this week. I WANTED TO SEE RANDY MOSS GET HIS FIRST TD THAT HOME AS A NINER!
Originally posted by SofaKing:
Anyone with a functioning pair of eyes knows that Alex thoroughly outplayed Stafford. Stafford was all over the place with his accuracy.

Alex was razor sharp. I counted 6-7 drops tonight and he still completed 65% of his passes.

Any chance Stafford would trade those 4yds for the 'W' Smith went home with????? Hmmmmm , thought so. Go fish stir fry .
Originally posted by wysiwyg:
1. San Francisco 49ers

Season Outlook:

The San Francisco 49ers stay atop the power rankings after a second straight win against a 2011 playoff team.

The Green Bay Packers couldn't move the ball against the 49ers' defense, and neither could the Detroit Lions. Holding the powerful Lions' offense to field goals just goes to show the sheer might of the San Francisco defense. If Green Bay and Detroit can't score on the 49ers, who can?

What's more terrifying for opponents is that the San Francisco offense is much better this year. Michael Crabtree is playing like the Top 10 draft pick the team spent on him. Frank Gore and Kendall Hunter are a dynamic duo at the running back position and Vernon Davis provides the spark as a game-changing tight end.

The 49ers might not go undefeated, but they are undoubtedly the team to beat right now.

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1336537-nfl-power-rankings-where-does-every-team-rank-after-week-2/page/33

As great as that sounds, I want this team to remain hungry. Don't believe the hype.
Jim just needs to play tape of the drops and the plays we left on the field.

We are talking about the guy that got booed by SF fans in his home game. Smith wouldn't give a single fck what is written about him good or bad. Because he knows they could as easily praised him as booed him in the next game. Post not direct at you of course, just the situation.

Edit: Oops! Thought it was the other article talking about Smith. NVM
[ Edited by qnnhan7 on Sep 16, 2012 at 10:46 PM ]
Does Anthony Davis not have a twitter anymore?

1. San Francisco 49ers

Season Outlook:

Yes.

Also, that analysis overlooks the fact that the Lions were able to run, somewhat effectively, against us and their D rallied and rose to the challenge, before breaking. Really, the game came down to a few poor throws by Stafford on key downs.

I thought the Lions played us very well, and I'm not eager to see them again, like I was against the Pack. The Lions are a much better built football team.

see you in the playoffs.

yeah don't count on it, slut!
where the loins fans?!

those sorry b*****ds!
Originally posted by SofaKing:
Originally posted by Nes49:
lol. stafford 230 yards. smith, 226 yards.

stafford's worst game of his career is still better than smiths.

Yeah. 4 yards better. Plus he threw alot more.

this dude is super juiced about 4 more yards and a loss with an INT and way more attempts. alex's receivers dropped a ton and he still had a better game, 25% of staffords yards came on one busted play by our defense in garbage time. detroit fans have moved into a tie for 2nd place as the dumbest fans in football with the raiders with the delusional cowboys still holding a firm grip on the top spot
Originally posted by bleeds9ersredandgold:
where the loins fans?!

those sorry b*****ds!

:)
Share 49ersWebzone