LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 310 users in the forums

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS VS DETROIT LIONS GAMEDAY THREAD (Week 2)

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by hondakillerzx:
Originally posted by SofaKing:
Originally posted by Nes49:
Originally posted by JohnBrodieFan:
lol. stafford 230 yards. smith, 226 yards.

stafford's worst game of his career is still better than smiths.

Yeah. 4 yards better. Plus he threw alot more.

Anyone with a functioning pair of eyes knows that Alex thoroughly outplayed Stafford. Stafford was all over the place with his accuracy.

Alex was razor sharp. I counted 6-7 drops tonight and he still completed 65% of his passes.

Lions troll gonna troll .

this dude is super juiced about 4 more yards and a loss with an INT and way more attempts. alex's receivers dropped a ton and he still had a better game, 25% of staffords yards came on one busted play by our defense in garbage time. detroit fans have moved into a tie for 2nd place as the dumbest fans in football with the raiders with the delusional cowboys still holding a firm grip on the top spot

stafford had 1 more attempt

just sayin
Originally posted by ninerfan4life:
We better shut out the sorry ass vikings next week.

The Vikings aren't as bad as you may think. Christian Ponder has played well this year. I say we still win but not by more than 2 scores. Niners all day.

4 yards difference and you determine he (Staff infection) had the better game. You truly don't know how to analyze a qb and for that matter a football game. If you want to get into stats as to who had the better game, Alex had 2 TD 0 int, Stafford 1-1, strike one. Average per completion-edge AS-strike two, QB rating AS- strike three. winner-49ers/AS.

If you think the you are going to meet us in the playoffs, well good luck, first you'll need to win the division which I doubt the lions will, then your lions will need to win a playoff game (which they won't)-cause the lions are not going to be one of the two teams with the best record.

As for your argument the at NFC west i weak, well, the west this week beat the supposed powers or favorites of Detroit, Pats, Skins and Cowgirls.
"He's as tough as a two dollar steak," Harbaugh said about Smith.
http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap1000000062925/article/alex-smith-changing-legacy-with-san-francisco-49ers?module=HP11_headline_stack

hahaha how can the media not like this guy. haha.
Originally posted by monsterzero789:
We've beaten you 9 straight

"No," Davis said. "We won both times."
Davis is talking about since he has been on the team. Please go troll the Titans board now...
Hopefully Viking trolls are better than the lions.
Originally posted by ninerfan4life:
congrats ladies. good victory.

see you in the playoffs.

Will win again, lol

this lol this
Where are all the people who say Stafford is going to continue the streak of 350 yards a game?
Originally posted by jimrat:
Invited by Harbaugh, Vince Vaughn and Owen Wilson

sweet
[ Edited by BayArea on Sep 17, 2012 at 4:34 AM ]
Originally posted by bleeds9ersredandgold:
where the loins fans?!

those sorry b*****ds!

Hiding in a cave ala Packers fans.

Great game, I just didn't like that last 50 yard catch by bell it padded staffords stats and made the game look closer than it really was
[ Edited by 228niner on Sep 17, 2012 at 4:45 AM ]
Originally posted by jimrat:
Invited by Harbaugh, Vince Vaughn and Owen Wilson

Are we sure they didn't "CRASH" the party?
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
man, that first drive was butter. Reminded me of the good o' days.
Originally posted by gold49er2183:
Originally posted by jreff22:

how does 1-1 feel?

it feels ok.

Don't feed the troll, mods this dude personally attacked AD can this be a special case for a ban?

No. Anyway, there has been quite a lot of sniping in both directions. Your first line, for instance. So if I banned him, I would ban you as well.
Originally posted by hondakillerzx:
Originally posted by SofaKing:
Originally posted by Nes49:

Yeah. 4 yards better. Plus he threw alot more.

Anyone with a functioning pair of eyes knows that Alex thoroughly outplayed Stafford. Stafford was all over the place with his accuracy.

Alex was razor sharp. I counted 6-7 drops tonight and he still completed 65% of his passes.

Lions troll gonna troll .

this dude is super juiced about 4 more yards and a loss with an INT and way more attempts. alex's receivers dropped a ton and he still had a better game, 25% of staffords yards came on one busted play by our defense in garbage time. detroit fans have moved into a tie for 2nd place as the dumbest fans in football with the raiders with the delusional cowboys still holding a firm grip on the top spot

You know I love fantasy football..play it myself, but that statement by Brodie right there.

Its proof positive that fantasy football has resulted in the death of all intelligent football conversation.
Share 49ersWebzone