LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 443 users in the forums

49ers @ green bay Picture Thread

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • tn9er
  • Veteran
Originally posted by BayArea:
Originally posted by Travisty13:
This just proves that Justin Smith is a Man among boys out there.

Oh My f**king God..

It's the Incredible Hulk!!

Somebody needs to post that picture in this Detroit thread.

http://detroitlionsforum.com/forums/showthread.php?t=5898&page=3

See post #60
Looking at the Lions and Seahawks forums the last couple days makes me appreciate the Webzone even more. What a mess on those other sites!
Take a look at 2nd picture, the close up of Justin and look behind him of Whitner on the beanch #31 looks like a is lighting a cigarette ha ha
Nice pix
Originally posted by ninerfan52:
Take a look at 2nd picture, the close up of Justin and look behind him of Whitner on the beanch #31 looks like a is lighting a cigarette ha ha

That's his mouth piece bro... or he's lighting up a fat one.
Thought I would share some pics we took at Lambeau. Been waiting most of my life for the Niners to win in Green Bay. Nothing better than being there in person!!!

[ Edited by Hammer on Sep 11, 2012 at 10:08 PM ]
Took all these with my phone, some with zoom, some not, so don't be too critical.

Nice pix yo
Thanks for sharing guys... love looking at everyone's pics if you have more. By the way didn't look on tv real close. Were there a lot of 9er fans there?

Originally posted by Hammer:
Thought I would share some pics we took at Lambeau. Been waiting most of my life for the Niners to win in Green Bay. Nothing better than being there in person!!!

Nice!

It's crazy seeing NFL stadiums with bleachers. I guess it's just easier with the snow. They wouldn't even let you bring that little chair in to a game in the Bay Area. lol
Originally posted by Gore_21:
Thanks for sharing guys... love looking at everyone's pics if you have more. By the way didn't look on tv real close. Were there a lot of 9er fans there?

Hard to tell in a place that had 70,000 people there, but if I had to guess, probably a couple thousand.
Originally posted by defenderDX:

so boss
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
Originally posted by Hammer:

Nice!

It's crazy seeing NFL stadiums with bleachers. I guess it's just easier with the snow. They wouldn't even let you bring that little chair in to a game in the Bay Area. lol

No s**t that would be a weapon you could kill a man with.. lol
finally had time to check this out. Nice bro!
Share 49ersWebzone