LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 256 users in the forums

49ers @ green bay Picture Thread

Shop Find 49ers gear online

Originally posted by tn9er:
Originally posted by BayArea:
Originally posted by Travisty13:
This just proves that Justin Smith is a Man among boys out there.

Oh My f**king God..

It's the Incredible Hulk!!

Somebody needs to post that picture in this Detroit thread.

http://detroitlionsforum.com/forums/showthread.php?t=5898&page=3

See post #60

Justin Smith is just a Monster, how did Cinn ever give him to us?? Thats crazy.
Originally posted by 49erJim:
Originally posted by tn9er:
Originally posted by BayArea:
Originally posted by Travisty13:
This just proves that Justin Smith is a Man among boys out there.

Oh My f**king God..

It's the Incredible Hulk!!

Somebody needs to post that picture in this Detroit thread.

http://detroitlionsforum.com/forums/showthread.php?t=5898&page=3

See post #60

Justin Smith is just a Monster, how did Cinn ever give him to us?? Thats crazy.

I have thought that same exact thing so many times.

To much beast for them to handle maybe.

Originally posted by verb1der:

what is that old man doing in the blue cap in the back ground???
zillabeast, thanks for sharing. Those are just beautiful quality. Oh and a high school cheerleader with a leg brace.... only the Packers. I think they are the only team without professional cheerleaders. Ok, they are college but high school sounded funnier.
Originally posted by Gore_21:
zillabeast, thanks for sharing. Those are just beautiful quality. Oh and a high school cheerleader with a leg brace.... only the Packers. I think they are the only team without professional cheerleaders. Ok, they are college but high school sounded funnier.

Cheerleaders? I hadn't noticed. I only saw Harbaugh standing next to Kap warming up.
Originally posted by 49erJim:
Originally posted by verb1der:

what is that old man doing in the blue cap in the back ground???

You know the thing that pissed me off the most when this happened? You can see the ref in the back look at Moss, stop dead in his tracks and put his whistle in his mouth. Irritated the crap out of me. Pointing to the name on your jersey is really almost worth a penalty?
Yeah, at 5:03ish

[ Edited by Whomeam on Sep 13, 2012 at 10:50 PM ]
Originally posted by zillabeast:
Cheerleaders? I hadn't noticed. I only saw Harbaugh standing next to Kap warming up.

I still noticed that to... they aren't exactly the Cowboys cheerleaders. I wasn't distracted by the beauty as much as the knee brace.

Did I tip that?

what do akers and VD have in common?
Originally posted by jdt84_2:

They both hit the crossbar. I know I was thinking about that... the field goal post has a mind of it's own... it shall giveth and it shall taketh away. That's ok, I'll take a record tying field goal over a TD celebration any time. Not like Vernon hasn't dunked it plenty of times before.
Originally posted by Gore_21:
Originally posted by jdt84_2:

They both hit the crossbar. I know I was thinking about that... the field goal post has a mind of it's own... it shall giveth and it shall taketh away. That's ok, I'll take a record tying field goal over a TD celebration any time. Not like Vernon hasn't dunked it plenty of times before.

His leggs looked tired from that blocking he was doing in the trenches. You could tell on that long catch to set that TD up, he was looking sluggish. Normanlly he burns that DB easily to the endzone.
Share 49ersWebzone