LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 239 users in the forums

Depth Chart released

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by 99problems:
In Harbaugh I trust

Agree!!!
can someone tell me why Garrett Celek is on the roster? what is he good at, blocking/catching?
he does have a ridiculously hot girlfriend though.
Originally posted by schmons:
can someone tell me why Garrett Celek is on the roster? what is he good at, blocking/catching?
he does have a ridiculously hot girlfriend though.

spot earned
s**t our OLB depth is whack.
Has anyone seen the injury report for this week? Ginn out?
Originally posted by Young2Rice:
s**t our OLB depth is whack.

That is not good at all. I wonder if we'll see more designed blitzes from the ILBs and Larry Grant from the backup spot.
might get to see them this week

Not like 3rd QB matters much but interesting to see how Mullins plays like.
[ Edited by Jamespowers on Aug 6, 2018 at 6:32 PM ]
  • Giedi
  • Veteran
Interesting that Colman is behind Cooper.

Originally posted by Dr_Bill_Walsh:

I wish we could have got our own thread for the depth chart this year.

I hope Warner ends up starting at Mike and we move Foster to Sam and blitz him more. That might be the best stop gap solution to our pass rush woes until we can find a quality leo.

Our receivers are interesting because of the depth. Bolden is lister as the starter at kick returner but I don't think he makes the team over Burnbridge or the rookie James.

I'm also very interested in that 3d running back position battle between Mostert and Joe Williams. I love the speed we have and hope that Williams does well. We always seem to have a running lead the pre season in rushing and my money is on him.
God forbid we start a new thread. So we revive a 6 year old thread just to discuss the preseason depth chart. Only on the WZ!!!

Anyways why is Kittle the #2 TE?
Originally posted by Ernst82:
God forbid we start a new thread. So we revive a 6 year old thread just to discuss the preseason depth chart. Only on the WZ!!!

I got very nostalgic when I saw the 2012 depth chart. We were loaded everywhere. Oh well, on to 2018.
Originally posted by RishikeshA:

I got very nostalgic when I saw the 2012 depth chart. We were loaded everywhere. Oh well, on to 2018.
I've tried to forget how we never got a trophy out of that team. We should have but I won't dredge up those memories for all of our good.
I've tried to forget how we never got a trophy out of that team. We should have but I won't dredge up those memories for all of our good.

I don't want to dredge it up either but I can't help it. I won't even talk about the game plays. Just watch the teams coming out of the tunnel, the Ravens were fat and out of shape across the board. In the 4th quarter they were like statutes, they were gassed. The Niners were lean and mean, the best team lost. It's never going to go away, just like, "there will be no Three Peat".
Share 49ersWebzone