There are 174 users in the forums

Cut Brett Swain!!!

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Bali-Niner:
Originally posted by brizznasty:
He's not even worthy of his own thread....

BS, you go play WR in the NFL then f**king get back to me.. You arm chair NFL players make me freaking puke. Who are you? You are nothing..sorry to say..
jesus, that is a little over the top. guy just stating his opinion. to have his own thread in the webzone will be the one shining achievement in the career of swain. am pretty sure he does not make it, sounds like we have a couple good kids who are more than capable of taking his spot on the practices squad
Originally posted by cciowa:
Originally posted by brizznasty:
He's not even worthy of his own thread....

BS, you go play WR in the NFL then f**king get back to me.. You arm chair NFL players make me freaking puke. Who are you? You are nothing..sorry to say..
jesus, that is a little over the top. guy just stating his opinion. to have his own thread in the webzone will be the one shining achievement in the career of swain. am pretty sure he does not make it, sounds like we have a couple good kids who are more than capable of taking his spot on the practices squad

Pump the breaks bali
Originally posted by Allx9er:
Pump the breaks bali

Bali is somewhat of an odd troll... He trolled me out of the blue once, usually doesn't present any facts to back up his "arguements." This site is for us to discuss the team, sorry if we criticize a seventh string WR.

Swain is gone. He can't compete against regular season competition. Actually, I was most disappointed with Owusu's performance. Kid has the tools, but had some mental lapses and drops last night. Too bad.
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by sacniner:
Bali is somewhat of an odd troll... He trolled me out of the blue once, usually doesn't present any facts to back up his "arguements." This site is for us to discuss the team, sorry if we criticize a seventh string WR.

Swain is gone. He can't compete against regular season competition. Actually, I was most disappointed with Owusu's performance. Kid has the tools, but had some mental lapses and drops last night. Too bad.
so your thoughts on the practice squad wide outs please? Thank you
Originally posted by cciowa:
so your thoughts on the practice squad wide outs please? Thank you

Honestly, I'm not sure how many WRs they can keep. Ideally, I hope they keep Palmer and Owusu on the PS. I don't think Swain is eligible, even if he was, what is the point of keeping him on there? Does he have legit potential? Relatively speaking, he isn't fast or big. Also, his hands aren't exceptional or anything. Seems pointless to keep him around.

Why do you think that is? Because he runs good routes maybe? He has been over thrown on almost every long ball thrown to him. Well you could say he was too slow to get out to the ball...I'm not thinking he can make this squad, but I'm saying the posters here are wannabe somethings, freaking nobodies who have no skills to back their BS up with. You go take a hit across the middle, have at it...A load of pure manure on the poster level on this topic..WTF I hate you all..! 10 year olds..XOX

Originally posted by ninermedic:
Originally posted by SmileyJetson:
Yeah maybe you're forgetting the 5 drops that Owusu and Palmer combined for last night. Swain is a hard worker who obviously won't make the team, it's really just classless of you to call yourself a Niners fan and disrespect a guy who put in so much work for the team.

Brett, is that you?
lol, This bum has been doing this since the playoffs.. Wasn't just one night of the drops, also those kids have more talent and speed, they just need to be coach up. Show me a good loser, and I'll show you a loser. He should have spent his time working out his eye's like t.o.!!! Even Teddy Ginn can catch better than this chump! This team is elite, an my standards are superbowl or bust, and we need to get ride of people that can't help us get there...
[ Edited by TheGoldDiggerrrr on Aug 31, 2012 at 9:51 AM ]
Originally posted by TheGoldDiggerrrr:
Yeah maybe you're forgetting the 5 drops that Owusu and Palmer combined for last night. Swain is a hard worker who obviously won't make the team, it's really just classless of you to call yourself a Niners fan and disrespect a guy who put in so much work for the team.

Brett, is that you?
lol, This bum has been doing this since the playoffs.. Wasn't just one night of the drops, also those kids have more talent and speed, they just need to be coach up. Show me a good loser, and I'll show you a loser. He should have spent his time working out his eye's like t.o.!!! Even Teddy Ginn can catch better than this chump!

Why do some people take criticism of pro athletes so seriously? They are professionals getting paid a lot. Being criticized is part of the deal. He put in work for the team? No, for himself. To make the team and make money. This is the NFL, no place to be sensitive to a grown man's feelings if he isn't good.

Bali-Niner is my new favorite poster.

Originally posted by jreff22:
Originally posted by ninerfan4life:
Originally posted by jreff22:
Decker and Welker are the only white WR's I would take

Jordy Nelson?

need to see him have back to back good years

i'd rather have jordy neslon waaayyy more than welker or decker lol

nelson is awesome
C/s Donnie I'd take Nelson over Welker and Decker all day
Lmao wtf
Originally posted by sacniner:
Originally posted by TheGoldDiggerrrr:

Brett, is that you?
lol, This bum has been doing this since the playoffs.. Wasn't just one night of the drops, also those kids have more talent and speed, they just need to be coach up. Show me a good loser, and I'll show you a loser. He should have spent his time working out his eye's like t.o.!!! Even Teddy Ginn can catch better than this chump!

Why do some people take criticism of pro athletes so seriously? They are professionals getting paid a lot. Being criticized is part of the deal. He put in work for the team? No, for himself. To make the team and make money. This is the NFL, no place to be sensitive to a grown man's feelings if he isn't good.
, Besides on a team like ours we really don't have much to b***h about. I thought Dixon would be the major target of hate this preseason, but the boy has done a great job an done everything he can to make the team, he knows his butt was on the line and he stepped up. That's the kind of player i'm looking for, we need great depth if we want to go all the way.
He got cut.
Share 49ersWebzone