LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 287 users in the forums

Cut Brett Swain!!!

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by TheGoldDiggerrrr:
I don't get this why is Brett Swain still with us. He gets open and thats good, but he never makes the catch, we clearly have bigger younger guys with the same talent, and they actually catch! PLEASE

Swain had drops tonight? Thought it was all Napalm
swains signature move is the catch or dont catch then fall down. cut this clown already. napalm looked pretty good tonight, sorry to see owusu have such a s**tty game, i was hoping he could somehow stick but at best he'll be on the PS after tonight
Originally posted by hondakillerzx:
swains signature move is the catch or dont catch then fall down. cut this clown already. napalm looked pretty good tonight, sorry to see owusu have such a s**tty game, i was hoping he could somehow stick but at best he'll be on the PS after tonight

lmao so true about swain..... And Napalm had a s**tty game. dude is garbage as well.
Originally posted by jreff22:
Originally posted by ninerfan4life:
Decker and Welker are the only white WR's I would take

Jordy Nelson?

need to see him have back to back good years

Jordy's dope. I wouldn't doubt him. He didn't just have a good year last year, he was a top-3 receiver (Megatron, Cruz, Jordy).
My boy swain catch that s**t !!!... Had yo back and you failed

Oh well
Yeah maybe you're forgetting the 5 drops that Owusu and Palmer combined for last night. Swain is a hard worker who obviously won't make the team, it's really just classless of you to call yourself a Niners fan and disrespect a guy who put in so much work for the team.
I don't think Swain will make the squad but the QB's seem to target him.
Originally posted by brizznasty:
He's not even worthy of his own thread....

BS, you go play WR in the NFL then f**king get back to me.. You arm chair NFL players make me freaking puke. Who are you? You are nothing..sorry to say..
Originally posted by RishikeshA:
I don't think Swain will make the squad but the QB's seem to target him.

Why do you think that is? Because he runs good routes maybe? He has been over thrown on almost every long ball thrown to him. Well you could say he was too slow to get out to the ball...I'm not thinking he can make this squad, but I'm saying the posters here are wannabe somethings, freaking nobodies who have no skills to back their BS up with. You go take a hit across the middle, have at it...A load of pure manure on the poster level on this topic..WTF I hate you all..! 10 year olds..XOX
Originally posted by SmileyJetson:
Yeah maybe you're forgetting the 5 drops that Owusu and Palmer combined for last night. Swain is a hard worker who obviously won't make the team, it's really just classless of you to call yourself a Niners fan and disrespect a guy who put in so much work for the team.

Thanks, you is a logical and smart fellow! best.......NINERS!

Originally posted by NickSh49:
Originally posted by ninerfan4life:
Decker and Welker are the only white WR's I would take

Jordy Nelson?

need to see him have back to back good years

Jordy's dope. I wouldn't doubt him. He didn't just have a good year last year, he was a top-3 receiver (Megatron, Cruz, Jordy).

Jordy sounds like a girls name, whats up with that? BTW- Packers suck huge globules of elephant doo..Don't mention the pack. oh wait..Go Pack go, Go PAck Go, done by male cheerleadres at Lambue (sp don't care) when I was there.. HATE!!!
It's settled, he makes the team. Happens with everybody the WZ says should be cut.
Swain is a bum.
Originally posted by SmileyJetson:

Brett, is that you?
Little value as a special teams player , but he can be covered by avergage CB's, we need WR's with talent and upside as our #4 and #5 WR's
Share 49ersWebzone