I'm so confused.
  • luv49rs
  • Hall of Fame
Wtf
this is so racist i aint even mad
  • Jiks
John Taylor?
I don't get it.
Is this a joke? What's the question and how is this racist? If you're comparing the two, there is no comparison. Taylor was a far superior receiver/blocker/kick returner.........you get the idea. I'm not sure why they're even mentioned together, or why I'm even bothering to post on this weird thread??????!!!!! Guess I'm bored.
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
some things are not worth answering
wtf?

Manningham = Taylor

/thread

Originally posted by 4evrfan:
Is this a joke? What's the question and how is this racist? If you're comparing the two, there is no comparison. Taylor was a far superior receiver/blocker/kick returner.........you get the idea. I'm not sure why they're even mentioned together, or why I'm even bothering to post on this weird thread??????!!!!! Guess I'm bored.

Wut
Tai Streets was probably the last good #2/3 we had before the Erickson/Nolan/Singletary era.
Originally posted by calinig4life:
Originally posted by 4evrfan:

You're leaving out blocker/punt returner, esp the latter. Did Streets ever return kicks?

If we're looking at all time best 49er WR/PR, JT is heads and shoulders #1.

The guy had a super bowl record!
Share 49ersWebzone