Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by AB83Rules:
So far

WR Nathan Palmer
OL Al Netter
DE Tony Jerod-Eddie
ILB Michael Wilhoite
FS Michael Thomas

sounds like owusu as well though not confirmed.
  • THEB
  • Veteran
whos saying owusu? im watching twitter and havnt seen anything. Been updating the OP as soon as i see something on twitter
cancel that...im a dumbass...just woke up and was reading napalms twitter as owusu
  • THEB
  • Veteran
lol at least you admit it
Originally posted by THEB:
whos saying owusu? im watching twitter and havnt seen anything. Been updating the OP as soon as i see something on twitter

yea. sorry. im out of it and was reading twitter, and for some reason my brain was telling me napalms account was owusu.....dunno. Sorry for any confusion.
I'm worried about being so light on OT's. I get that Boone can swing out to tackle (his natural spot) but when he does that, it means one injury changes 2/5ths of the alignment, where as having a back-up tackle would be 1/5th change.
Add Kenny Wiggins, according to Barrows.
Owusu to San Diego's P-Squad according to Barrows.
Jets claimed Reuland according to Barrows
  • THEB
  • Veteran
that was a lot of moves while i was in the kitchen making breakfast lol

Owusu to San Diego's P-Squad according to Barrows.

I guess they liked seeing his dropped passes on Thursday
Jets claimed Reuland according to Barrows

Good move for them.
Originally posted by GolittaCamper:
I'm worried about being so light on OT's. I get that Boone can swing out to tackle (his natural spot) but when he does that, it means one injury changes 2/5ths of the alignment, where as having a back-up tackle would be 1/5th change.

Been my worry from the very beginning...guess Person wasn't the answer; thought we'd pick up a veteran T at least once they decided Boone was the best option at RG over Davis. Scary...same with OLB where all three guys have been injured at some point already.

I would have had Boone compete with Staley/Davis and may the best man win and with that move, you'd have a VERY good swing T ready to go if one goes down. Then a guy like Slowey could have made the roster behind a starter in veteran starter in Davis with Kigore/Looney/Slowey ready to roll if needed. No changes in positioning on the OL (chemistry) is CRITICAL esp. for an OL already suspect at pass protection. One injury now changes 2/5th of the line.
[ Edited by NCommand on Sep 1, 2012 at 10:47 AM ]
Originally posted by NCommand:
Originally posted by GolittaCamper:

Been my worry from the very beginning...guess Person wasn't the answer; thought we'd pick up a veteran T at least once they decided Boone was the best option at RG over Davis. Scary...same with OLB where all three guys have been injured at some point already.
So let's assume that they move L. Davis in to start at RG, making Boone the swing tackle. Does that make everyone's concerns go away?

Remember last year, when they had Snyder starting at Center all preseason? Boone's better than Snyder, but not sure they're ready to start him at RG in real games.
Maiocco said in one of his article, believe Owusu to SD one, that Beeler might be heading to Philly's PS.
Share 49ersWebzone