LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 309 users in the forums

!!!!!! COMPLETELY REVISED ALL OFFENSIVE DRIVES UP AND IN ONE VIDEO!!!!!!

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Should I break up the Alex Smith videos into preseason/regular season/postseason videos or keep them all in one?
  • THEB
  • Veteran
I would just seperate preseason from the other two since those games dont actually count. Lump regular and post season together
I have someone on another MB wondering if you are putting up the SD game.
can anyone put up every pass or run from Kaepernick? bad throws, nice throws that were dropped, sacks, nice passes that were called back because penalty.
  • Nuns
  • Veteran
san diego?
Originally posted by Nuns:
san diego?

Originally posted by niners4lyfe:
san diego?

but........what if there is another hole on the other side?
[ Edited by Afrikan on Sep 4, 2012 at 12:51 AM ]
san diego?
Damn internet is off at my place so i'm having to upload things whenever I get a chance. Will be fixed by Friday though. San Diego offense is uploaded and i'm editing the front page now.
Originally posted by Afrikan:
can anyone put up every pass or run from Kaepernick? bad throws, nice throws that were dropped, sacks, nice passes that were called back because penalty.

I might be able to do one where it shows every snap of offense under him this preseason. The only weird thing is that the videos I put up on youtube run slow on my computer, so it might be hard to edit for me. I'll try after the defense and Alex preseason video though.

Originally posted by Whomeam:
Originally posted by Afrikan:

I might be able to do one where it shows every snap of offense under him this preseason. The only weird thing is that the videos I put up on youtube run slow on my computer, so it might be hard to edit for me. I'll try after the defense and Alex preseason video though.
thankx!
[ Edited by Afrikan on Sep 5, 2012 at 6:50 PM ]
Defensive video and Alex Smith preseason video are up. I'll start on the Kaepper video tomorrow and see if I can get it to go smooth.
Kaepernick video is up. Please understand that it's a really really rough cut though. Has special teams and everything. Best I could do though.
  • THEB
  • Veteran
Damn Whomeam you were on a roll this week! Good work!
Hahaha yesterday was a good day. Got enough money to pay rent, had a nice dinner, made 4 videos AND got Sunday Ticket working on my PS3. If only every day could be like that.
Share 49ersWebzone